New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    What an ASS!!! tang na ang yabang ng babae na ito, pa sosyal effect. Dapat sa kanya itapon sa mga abu sayaf pa ma lechon. Our OFWs are the new hero, a you are just a piece of sh*t.
    Bossing Isuzoom,

FYI di po tatanggapin ng mga Abu Sayaf yan, bawal sa mga muslim ang PORK.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lagyan lang nila ng beans para less sin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    May pagkamayabang nga. Instead of apologizing, she'd rather make up an excuse that it was meant to be humorous. But honestly, I don't find it funny. She even had the gall to lambast her critics as uneducated. Maybe she needs the unwarranted attention, para mas dumami ang fan base nya, hehehe.
    +1

ang nkakainis eh jinustify pa niya yung sinulat niya na for a target audience daw.

mga bastos ba and walang respeto sa kahpa ang target audience niya?

maybe we can do something to get her out of the manila standard or maybe the business itself.

lets inform the filipino people what kind of writer she is hehehehe

email at text brigade na ito!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nag email na ako sa manila standard requesting for moving malu column to cartoon section.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    tungkol naman pala sa pabango ang article niya,bakit kailangan pa niya pansinin ang mga katabi niya?hindi ba ang mga ganyang klase ng tao ang UNEDUCATED na tao

she will be on history books as the most hated columnist that ever walked on the face of the earth..
    Last edited by onat_1; August 17th, 2007 at 09:25 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    nag email na ako sa manila standard requesting for moving malu column to cartoon section.
    She must be moved to another broadsheet featuring the "Pugad Baboy" cartoon series. Pwede syang official mascot doon.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    She must be moved to another broadsheet featuring the "Pugad Baboy" cartoon series. Pwede syang official mascot doon.
    Mas kamukha niya si Day sa "My Little Pupung". :-)

Anyway, I would have loved to be in that emirates flight. It would have been fun watching her writhe and make twisted faces and all-in-all...suffer during that 9 hours.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hey Malu, bisita ka naman dito sa tsikot, im sure may internet access ka...subaybayan ang iyong sariling tsikot page :evillaugh

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    check out below last paragraph of the following article :
    http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...e1_july30_2007

Although it may sound elitist to you the fact is this country is built on the foundation of haves, have-nots and wannabes. One group will never get the culture of the other. Although I could mention that it is easier to understand someone who has a lower socioeconomic background that would entail a whole other page and frankly I don’t want to be someone to bridge the gap between socioeconomic classes. I leave that to the politicians in my family who believe they can actually help. Now I seriously ask you, am I being a diva or are people around me just lacking in common sense? Perhaps it’s a little of both!

Malu, you're just describing yourself..You are an elitist,who will never "get" other's culture. and you're guilty of commiting a few of the 7 deadly sins :

Gluttony : Obvious naman
    Wrath : Galit ka yata sa mundo
    Envy : Selos ka lang yata, maraming OFW jan mas mayaman sayo
    Pride : Feeling mo? si Imelda ka?

Oh the three other deadly sins are : lust, sloth and greed. Ingat lang po. Baka titimbangin kayo :seesaw:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think she is just a trying hard pig...gusto magpasikat...kaso kinapos ng pera at nag economy nalang....those who are really rich don't even travel thru a commercial plane because they have their own private jets.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs