1. Join Date
    May 2004
    naamoy nya lang sarili nya...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    [QUOTE=chua_riwap;876309]
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Eto nga pala reply to defend herself:

"Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."

Ogags talaga ano.........

Dapat i-ban ng Manila Standard ito. Humurous daw ang sinulat nya. And ano bang target audience niya? Mga hog raisers?
    Acerbic wit? acidic wit???? Hmmm... magkaboses!

A bitch that fat isn't a bitch, she's a pig!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    [quote=chua_riwap;876309]
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Eto nga pala reply to defend herself:

"Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading."

Ogags talaga ano.........

Dapat i-ban ng Manila Standard ito. Humurous daw ang sinulat nya. And ano bang target audience niya? Mga hog raisers?
    Funny article daw sabi nya tapos sabi daw ng friends nya eh hilarious,me humorous pang kasama.sinulat daw nya for a certain target of audience.Eh anong klaseng audience ba dapat bumasa nito?anong klaseng tao ba ang dapat bumili ng Manila Standard?HOY BABOY KA,TINGNAN MO NGA SARILI MO BAGO KA MANGLAIT NG IBA ! ! !

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    What an ASS!!! tang na ang yabang ng babae na ito, pa sosyal effect. Dapat sa kanya itapon sa mga abu sayaf pa ma lechon. Our OFWs are the new hero, a you are just a piece of sh*t.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Nakakainit Talaga Ng Dugo Ang Taong Ito.

Kung Mayaman Ka Talaga Eh Hindi Ka Kukuha Ng Economy Class ! ! !

Kung Mayaman Ka Talaga Eh Bumili Ka Ng Sarili Mong Eroplano ! ! !

At Huwag Kang Manglalait Ng Mga Kapwa Ko Ofw ! ! !

Baboy Ka Talaga ! ! !

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys..keep it down...

diba nga may kasabihan tayo...

BE KIND TO ANIMALS.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    animals like Malu Fernandez are not allowed in economy class, dapat yan sa cargo. She is the one who stinks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    before glennster's post nag-iinit na ulo ko gusto ko na pumasyal sa site ng manila standard para mag send ng e-mail... pero nun nabasa ko post ni glennster natawa na lang ako....oo nga naman be kind to animals.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, kindly watch / tone down your comments even if she has done a disservice to our OFWs.

You don't need to stoop down to her level to get your point across.

:police:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    May pagkamayabang nga. Instead of apologizing, she'd rather make up an excuse that it was meant to be humorous. But honestly, I don't find it funny. She even had the gall to lambast her critics as uneducated. Maybe she needs the unwarranted attention, para mas dumami ang fan base nya, hehehe.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Malu Fernandez discriminate OFWs