New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MACpod View Post
    Malaki ba ang effect kung saan ka nagtapos?

Yes.

In your case, the HR who declined you has reasons only she could construe as righteous. Just don’t wallow and expect. Easy for me to say but surely there is a very good reason why the job wasn’t given to you. And something finer may take the place of it.

Cheers! We all belong to the aristocracy of the intellect.
    Thank You.

I just want respect and equal rights dba, katulad nang iba.

Sori nga pala hindi ko nakita ads nila they prefer the Top School.

My mistake bakit pala ako nag apply pa dun.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Thank You.

Bro., I've met you a couple of times already with our Alabang brothers. Nothing beats a person like you, who is true to his words and who is faithful to his principles.

I must say that we all stand on the same ground and breathe the same air!

3303:shocked:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro., I've met you a couple of times already with our Alabang brothers. Nothing beats a person like you, who is true to his words and who is faithful to his principles.

I must say that we all stand on the same ground and breathe the same air!

3303:shocked:
    Thank You Brother

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Thank You.

Sir Clavel,

Though i haven't met you personally, I vehemently conceive you are one of the unrivaled upshots of our venerated academia. My utmost respect on you.

I cited my experience not to lay it on thick, but to be a self-effacing inspiration to our fellow PUP graduates who feel inferior about these kind of circumstances.

On a different level, working here abroad makes us contend with, not anymore amongst us Filipinos but against different races.

I thank God profusely for this, as the bar of excellence is raised when competing with our european colleagues. At times, they express admiration for our group's (all-Filipino) feat, in return i fervently thank them and remark by saying we are just a microcosm of the Filipino race, in general.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Want to share my experience when I was looking for a job after graduating. It was tough to find a job. I remember applying to a position that the 2 of us was interviewed for the same position. At that time I had an experience of work for a year and the other one is a new grad. He was hired for that job & I was thrown to another position which is lower in ranking. He was hired for that position just because he was a graduate of one of the top schools while I'm not. Heck the position suck anyway and he was not even good at that job. I know I can do it better.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I’ve been part of the Property Management profession for ten years now and in this industry (which is mostly dominated by Engineers and Architects), being graduates of the top schools is not so important. Here you’ll see a lot of graduates from Mapua, TIP, TUP, Adamson, PUP, and even provincial colleges. Basta mahalaga naipasa mo yung board exams. I’m from UST pero there was actually one time when I chose an engineer from TIP over one coming from my own school because the latter had better work experience. IMO, once you pass the board pantay-pantay na kayo.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
malaki ba talaga effect kung saan ka nagtapos