New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pag nakakakita ako ng ganun, naiisip ko magkano kaya net worth nitong lalake?
    baka KARLA yung girl... KARLA-ver (car lover)

Quote Originally Posted by buriroy
    There's this guy nga I know who's really super ugly
    and yet all the girls seem to gravitate toward him.

I don't know how he does it! When we're at a bar,
    all the chicks go wild!

And yet all he does is sit there licking his eyebrows....
    hahahahaha da best!

----

pero seriously, iba talaga trip ng mga girls minsan e. hindi mo masasabi. personally, may kakilala ako. andami na niyang panganay. around 4 or 5 na ata (i lost count). yung mga nanay ng mga panganay niya, puro may itsura. itong kaibigan ko, absolutely pangit at simpleng pamumuhay lang. pero hanep mambola. ibang level mambola. baka talagang nadadaan dun.

either magaling mambola or... funky cold medina

re: TS, okay lang yan. hindi ko actually makuha bakit ka ma-i-insecure. dapat nga proud ka pa e. dapat iniisip mo, "inggit kayo no?" wait teka lang.. are you a guy or a girl?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! "

Pag tumanda tayo at nagka-wrinkles, mawawala rin ang physical appearance you once had. Kahit na sangdamakmak na lifting at surgery ang gawin mo sa katawan mo di na babalik ang dating hubog nito. (hehehehe)

Kidding aside, I used to be so idealistic when it comes to choosing a partner. Lets face it, lahat tayo pinagdaanan ito. Pero nung lumaon, I realized that it doesn't really matter what the guy looks like as long as his intentions are pure and true.

Physical appearance is just but temporary. But what is in your heart and your soul defies everything physical!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ^^^ agree physical beauty fades, after 30-40 years when both of you are old and frailing but the love will always be young the passion will still burn and the enthusiasm of being together will hold on.

ot: kung tutuusin yung me itsura ang minsan insecure, kung sino ang gwapo at maganda sila pa ang naghahanap ng kakulangan, yung di kagandahan at di kagwapuhan, kuntento na, ibig sabihin mas pinahahalagahan nila ang grasya na ipinagkaloob sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tanungin natin si Manny Pacquiao

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walang problema iyan.

Basta't nagmamahalan kayo....

5000:boom:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! "

Pag tumanda tayo at nagka-wrinkles, mawawala rin ang physical appearance you once had. Kahit na sangdamakmak na lifting at surgery ang gawin mo sa katawan mo di na babalik ang dating hubog nito. (hehehehe)

Kidding aside, I used to be so idealistic when it comes to choosing a partner. Lets face it, lahat tayo pinagdaanan ito. Pero nung lumaon, I realized that it doesn't really matter what the guy looks like as long as his intentions are pure and true.

Physical appearance is just but temporary. But what is in your heart and your soul defies everything physical!
    +1000 ako sa u sis!!!

As long as you love each other, the apperance don't matter at all...

beauty fades buts loves got deeper and deeper habang tumatagal ang isang relasyon...so forget how she/he looked, and what will others say as long as you happy with her/his companion...go for it!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by freefries View Post
    +1000 ako sa u sis!!!

beauty fades buts loves got deeper and deeper habang tumatagal ang isang relasyon...so forget how she/he looked, and what will others say as long as you happy with her/his companion...go for it!!
    if you will be less choosy on the look of your partner, ok lang eh pero isipin mo na lang mga magiging anak niyo...:hysterical: at least give your children a good genes to start with.... kung pangit ka na nga tapos pangit pa aasawahin mo kawawa naman mga magiging anak niyo...hehehehe

kung pareho man ang feelings between a pangit and good looking partner...then sa magandang partner na ako....

yes beauty fades, but it will take what 20-30 yrs before beauty deteriorates? then at least I was with a beautiful partner for 20 years rather than having a bad looking one for the whole duration of marriage...
    Last edited by shadow; January 6th, 2008 at 05:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys, don't be too fixated on women's physical beauty.

Having been a certified "cocksman" in my younger (binata)
    years, I've dated women from both ends of the beauty
    spectrum and I tell you, mas nag-enjoy ako dun sa mga babae
    na hindi gaano ang kagandahan.

Because very beautuful girls tend to be "lazy" in bed. Sanay sila
    na sila ang hinahabol ng guys so they're kinda pampered and spoiled
    and won't go the extra mile to please their man.

Yung mga medyo "beauty-impaired" are willing to "do more" to
    give pleasure to their man as a sign of gratitude, I guess, for
    even considering them in the first place!

So to look at the other side of the coin, when I see a really
    hansome guy with a "so-so" girl, I dont feel sorry for him
    especially if he has this "crazy grin" on his face, for I know
    he's having a great time!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung hindi mukhang mayaman yung guy, for sure, mahaba ang dila niya, hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freefries View Post
    +1000 ako sa u sis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    if you will be less choosy on the look of your partner, ok lang eh pero isipin mo na lang mga magiging anak niyo...:hysterical: at least give your children a good genes to start with.... kung pangit ka na nga tapos pangit pa aasawahin mo kawawa naman mga magiging anak niyo...hehehehe

kung pareho man ang feelings between a pangit and good looking partner...then sa magandang partner na ako....

yes beauty fades, but it will take what 20-30 yrs before beauty deteriorates? then at least I was with a beautiful partner for 20 years rather than having a bad looking one for the whole duration of marriage...
    di naman lahat ng maganda/gwapo couples ganun din ang anak. sumasablay din ang gene pool nila. case in point: lucky manzano (mas gwapo si edu sa kanya). joking aside, i'd rather have a loving, sweet & kind husband so i would be sure my kids will grow up in a loving household. aanhin mo ang maganda/gwapong tao kung basura naman ang ugali. "love is all that matters". hehehe.

being intelligent is also a plus; it's a heritable trait. the brain is the ***iest organ in the human body.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
maganda sya, pangit ako