New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    how do you deal with the insecurities having a good looking partner tapos ikaw nasa pangit side ka? for example going to malls sympre lets face it you would get stares from people that would pass you by.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka wala mag post sa thread na ‘to ah…teka ask ko lang mga kakilala ko rito at eto sagot nila: "it’s no big deal anyway and it doesn’t matter" as long as tingin lang at walang verbal insults.

honestly, ito ang opinion ko.
    Last edited by XTO; January 4th, 2008 at 02:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm one things i notice,even how horrible your partner looks like, if he or she is full of love the beauty within emanates... and only the true insecure person sees the ugly being and not the real person...

the best cloak and mask to used is a pure love, shower your partner with love as your partner does it to you, this will embody inside and will generate inner beauty that is reflected exteriorly.

its like this... you may see a couple a fat girl with a hunk guy, at a glance youll see the FATS of the lady yet at second look, you notice the happiness, and that is what really matters, and LV nor gucci cant hide the flaws, the most expensive concealer wont cover up the frowning inside, yet a happy attitude and a loving thoughts is all we need=)

its cheap yet its priceless=)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    well, the stares may mean - "Idol!", "True love!", "Galing mo!".

Hehe, as long as masaya ka, ba't mo naman pag-aaksayahan panahon sasabihin ng ibang tungkol sa itsura mo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ako nun, di ako insecure. i would just thank my lucky stars na pinatulan ako ng magandang babae, and get as much action from her before she came to her senses and dump my ugly ass.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    how do you deal with the insecurities having a good looking partner tapos ikaw nasa pangit side ka? for example going to malls sympre lets face it you would get stares from people that would pass you by.
    I'm confident with myself. If I wasn't, I wouldn't even be married to my wife right now. That said, I was the torpe type during my stay in the Philippines.

A lot of dirty old men seem to hit on my wife. When I mean old, I mean guys in their 60's and 70's.They probably thought my wife was desperate for a better life and would take them. My wife would tell me all about it. The next day, I'll be at her work. I never do anything drastic. But, I keep my confidence factor high and stare the old guy straight in the eye. That normally is enough.

One thing I've noticed is that women have the most peculiar tastes. You could be the most handsome guy around. Or you could be the most sensitive guy around and still they won't like you. I'm clueless on what they like about guys.

So if you think you're ugly. Don't worry about it. Up to now, I'm still wondering why my wife picked me instead of that bigger, richer, lawyer of a guy back in the Philippines. It certainly wasn't because I was a saint. I wasn't one. In fact, I was a pervert. He He But she chose me. That's good enough.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    wala bang pics dyan para makita...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag nakakasalubong ako nang ganon.. as in maganda't ***y yung girl.. tapos yung guy medyo hindi naman masyadong gwapo.. ay parang gusto ko pang kamayan yung lalaki at ang ganda nung kasama nya!! galeng mo idol!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag nakakakita ako ng ganun, naiisip ko magkano kaya net worth nitong lalake?

first locally couple that comes to my mind is gretchen and tonyboy C.....hehehehee

before I used to believe that maybe it's true love...but when gretchen hook up with tonyboy...everything changes....
    Last edited by shadow; January 4th, 2008 at 03:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    kami namang na sa maganda side it doesn't matter kung na sa pangit side and partner namin he he ha ha bwahaa!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
maganda sya, pangit ako