The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    PETA people are crazies
    eto mga pinoy nakikiuso lang eh

may pa-peta-peta, may pa-greenpeace-greenpeace

ano feeling nila? sosyal sila pag kasali sila sa ganyan?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I've seem Mali at the Manila Zoo. It did not appear that she was at all happy where she was. She would get irritated when tourists would throw stuff into her den, which happened all the time. Flashbulbs didn't seem to be a favorite either.

She needs to be with her own kind and not caged alone for tourists to ogle at. Putting her in a sanctuary is the right thing to do.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    the stupidest thing to do is right away release a zoo animal back in the wild.
    if they won't go where people are for food, where they would be an easy target for poachers, most probably they would be killed by their own.
    i've seen a stupid person release his pet monkey and birds back in the wild where their conspecifics are. the monkey was beaten to death by the wild monkeys and i believe was even cannibalized. the birds won't just go away and went with people.
    i have friends who "rehab-ed" varanids for very long, before they were totally released, and according to them some succumbed lacking instinct for survival. theory is, they lost it for being pets.
    malli was enclosed for so long, IMO it needs serious behavior modification. it will cost time and money.
    Last edited by holdencaulfield; July 5th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Joke from Jay Leno:

"I'm sure you've seen in the news, animal rights activists throw red paint on people who wear fur. But do you know why they don't throw red paint on people who wear leather? Because the Hell's Angels hit back."

Peta Kills Animals
    Pulutan?
    Last edited by JackFlash; July 5th, 2012 at 01:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12