New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    ...How did you cope and turn it around?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    ...How did you cope and turn it around?

I'm currently on my lowest point of my life. I've been in some lows before but once I got out of it, I made it a point to forget about it and move on. Madali kasing magsalita...... minsan iniisip ko it's all in the mind na lang e..... sorry for mumbling..... hirap kasi talagang ma-depress..... siguro mas magandang maging busy para hindi mo na lang iniisip..... mas wala kang gawin at magmukmok, mas malaki ang temptation para mag-isip, mas lalo ka lang makakaisip ng kung anu-anong mas negative.....

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    I'm currently on my lowest point of my life.
    sorry to hear that...di ko na tatanungin kung bakit 'coz i know it's personal. pero tama ka, just make yourself busy para makalimutan mo at least yung problem mo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Lowest point of my life is when I don't have anything to do.

Just keep yourself busy, busy, busy. It helps.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Joining the Philippine Star Trek Club. I got over it by quiting and never looking back. It sounds trivial but I am really embarassed and angry that I got involved in such a... juvenile and wasteful club.

I replaced it with a health and productive lifestyle filled with diversity and liveliness. I go to gym, go trail biking, indulge in photography, learning Spanish, entering a short course in AIM, taking up thai cooking and bread making, enrolled in racing school and got more involved with business.

Our lives are short and if we stay in a funk or a low point or situation for too long you end up wasting what God has given you. So you must take it upon yourself to find a way out, to use your time productively to make you, others and your community better.

Kung babae man yan... all I can say is marang chicks nandyan na mas-ok sa nang-busted sayo. Sometimes what you see as a bad thing now turns out to be a good thing in the future. The first girl I courted seriously turned me down. For a few months I felt bad but things in her life started to spin out of control. Now though she's more stable but pumangit siya. Nagka-acne siya and tumaba. Based on what I've seen of her mom... the future isnt bright for her. Friends parin kami pero I dont see her as a potential gf... kahit pa fling.

I hope you find the solution to your low point and I hope you dont take matters into your own hands and end it.
    Last edited by OTO; May 11th, 2005 at 01:35 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ILuvDetailing, ano ba makapagpaligaya sa yo? except dun sa nag-cause ng problema mo ha ako e r.lapids chicharon lang ang katapat ko

on a serious note, I'd sorround myself with people who loves me, I'd do the things that interests me and I'll explore, explore and explore... Madaling sabihin yan, pero mahirap gawin kaya maiintindihan kita sobra kung wa-epek mga sinasabi namin... at least man lang may forum ka na babalik-balikan to lift you up and help keep you back on track...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Macky, I'm so sorry to hear that. In would include you and ILD in my prayers para ma-overcome ninyong dalawa yang hurdle na yan.

Ako, lowest point ko, nung nag-decide si misis na bumalik muna sa Cebu (health reasons ng anak ko), tapos hindi naman ako makasunod at wala kaming kapera-pera nun. Hindi ko sila nakita for two years.

Pero, dahil dun, I was more than determined not to let that situation repeat itself. Kaya, nag re-strategize ako at kumayod ng todo. Ngayon, kahit anong oras sila lumipad sa Cebu, pwede agad ako sumunod.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nakakahiya, sometimes when we encounter financial problems, medyo nanghihina ako. I just tell to myself that He is always there for me. Seeing my wife and my kids playing around comforts me.

Eto, kayod ng kayod and di na ko bumibili ng mga bagay na di ko pa talaga kailangan. Parang I hate na window shopping. he he he
    Last edited by WeaponX; May 12th, 2005 at 01:05 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wen i feel bad nagpapa 'masahe' ako...hehe nakakadistract un n kahit sandali lng i feel good lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nagpupunta ako sa favorite kong church at nagdadasal...after nun magrereflect..pag medyo ok na ako, punta na sa starbucks para relax ako ulit...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Lowest Point of your Life?