Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    what is the cause of the explosion?
    Sabi ng police.............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    LPG? Bakit walang fire after? And gas line in BGC are centralized sana damay damay na yun linya

No, if the line breaks open due to the explosion, safety valves will shut them off.

And if it's a gas explosion, the force of the explosion would use up all the free oxygen and gas inside the unit, leaving nothing left to burn. Note that they use explosives to stop gas well fires.

My analysis is: If this was an occupied unit, the gas valve was left open or a burner left on but not ignited, then the room filled with gas. Once it reached the proper ratio or when someone flipped a switch, boom.

It could also be an explosive device, but I doubt it, at this point.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit wala pa balita if there was occupants in the unit?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kasalanan ng methane gas...nabuild up sa loob ng condo unit...Glorietta part 2...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

may umutot sa condo unit.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Powerful explosion at Serendra condo kills 3 people, destroys vehicles | News | GMA News Online

(Updated 9:15 p.m.) A powerful explosion hit a condominium building in the posh Bonifacio Global City in Taguig City Friday night, sending shoppers into panic and killing three people who were crushed by debris, police said.

According to a report from Nimfa Ravelo on DZBB, a large slab of concrete was blasted off the Serendra Two building and crashed on a passing delivery van that was carrying the three victims.

The blast, which sent bystanders in the posh shopping district into panic, occurred shortly past 8 p.m., Ravelo said in the report, quoting law enforcers in the area.

A van was hit by the delivery van when it swerved following the incident, but no one was reported hurt in the vehicle, added Ravelo in a separate report on GMA News TV's "State of the Nation."

A tweet from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), citing initial reports, said the explosion happened at Serendra 2 Unit 501.

The Serendra compound is a first-class commercial and residential area at the BGC.

Initial information reaching the Southern Police District Station 6 at the BGC said the explosion was caused by an appliance in one of the condominium units. — Marc Jayson Cayabyab/KBK, GMA News

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    so does this mean na sub-standard yung materials na ginamit sa serendra? para tumilapon ng ganun yung pader at mawasak ng ganyan yung unit. and they keep on selling these units for a price of a leg & arm?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    so does this mean na sub-standard yung materials na ginamit sa serendra? para tumilapon ng ganun yung pader at mawasak ng ganyan yung unit. and they keep on selling these units for a price of a leg & arm?
    Pre-fab yun walls

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast