New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Taguig police on Friday evening, May 31, confirmed that a loud eplosion rocked a posh enclave in Taguig and sent shockwaves to different parts of the city.

Netizens on Friday said the explosion happened in Serendra, a first-class commercial and residential area in Taguig City.

Witnesses reported the explosion at around 8 pm on Friday.

In an interview on dzMM, building tenant Rene Boy Suredo said the explosion produced thick smoke. “Nagulat ako. Gumalaw 'yung building,” he said. (I was shocked. The building moved.)

Twitter users posted photos and videos of the explosion.
    My friends were in the area when this happened!! It was felt even at SM Aura.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My friend told me there was an explosion at Serendra. One of the condos ata. There are fire fighters na daw. Better avoid the area muna.

Explosion at BGC, near Two Serendra, Market! Market & Front of SM Aura! - *micuniversity.

More info and investigations.. upcoming. Be informed, guided and keep safe everyone. SHARE, for everybody's benefit. Photo: RT via Bern D. *dybern

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hope everyone's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Patay negosyo ngayon friday night ang mga business establishment sa area nayan. Malaki mawawala kasi weekend pa naman.

Sana wala naman nasaktan..

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    again? i heard a starex was hit and people are stuck inside the car how true is it?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    more...

Strong explosion rocks Serendra

sa isang unit daw ng Serendra Two galing explosion di kaya tangke ng gas un na naiwang bukas?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    again? i heard a starex was hit and people are stuck inside the car how true is it?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My friends were in the area when this happened!! It was felt even at SM Aura.
    Be careful out there. Too much politics and money involved in that place right now.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Read from twitter that there are 2 confirmed deads.. RIP

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Picture of the source of explosion...

3 confirmed dead. The driver and 2 helpers of the Abenson Delivery Van picturd in previous post. The Truck was struck by the debris from the condo unit explosion. No news yet on who the owner of the condo unit...This is on the side facing Market Market.
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 31st, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast