New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    siguro dapat live alone na, dude naman pag 30 years old ka na dapat naman eh ayusin mo na buhay mo. hehe yun lang stand ko. :peace:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    uh oh 30 and still with parent?know somebody like so, anyway to lessen the burden share houseload payables, like share bills, grocery and stuff, its like the payment you will shell out if you are to rent your own place.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LEB View Post
    Firstly He is a he so a guy. His Mom runs the household and she has more power over dad. I dunno kung dinagdagan iyun kuwento pero ang sabi sakin is itatakwil daw sha pag nagsarili sha. Seems like mom is over protective and he is definitely sheltered. Thats the reason why he wants to get out so he wont be too sheltered and know how the real world is. As to the question whether he is malambot , I can say is that constant pressure from mom since childhood have altered his backbone a bit. we cant really blame him given his circumstance in life but he sure is luckier than most of us when it comes to material possessions courtesy of his family.
    after reading all the posts twice, i guess its time your friend face the facts and realize that the choice is out of his hands. perhaps life is truly not fair. some people want money more than freedom. others prefer things the other way around. maybe we really just want what we cannot have.

siguro, tanggapin na lang ng kaibigan mo ang katotohanan and just make the most of what he's got (which is, by the way, quite a lot). ganun talaga e.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Isa pang pwede solution, buy the house next to theirs. At least pwede na sya maglock ng gate hehehehe pero supported pa din ung bills and other expenses nya. Sarap ng buhay na yun

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LEB View Post
    If your a guy, early thirties and single. would it be advisable to live alone or still live with parents. whats the stand of the male tsikoteers?

IT TAKES A MAN TO BE A REAL MAN.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    He needs to MAN-UP... I moved out after college (I was twenty-one), left for the states stayed with my aunt and uncle for about a month and found my own place...It felt great to be able to survive on my own, I felt like I was finally a real MAN.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think he is too old na to separate from his parents...weaning is the hardest part.

I WEANED myself as early as 16year old when i went a university so far away that I go back home only on week ends then 2x a month then 1x a month and then whenever free na lang when i was already working.

things I learned from living alone at a very early age was WAY BETTER than my siblings who until now (40+ na sila) are still living with my dad (somehow it was good for my dad too kasi merun siyang kasama sa bahay)...pero they (siblings) have their own families now so the house was a bit congested and magulo ang set-up - "only one king per castle" as mentioned earlier by another poster.

while me, i'm very happy with my "castle" and i also plan to "force evict" (borrowed from Otep's concept) my kids when they reach college...para matuto silang tumayo on their on feet at hindi umasa sa akin.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Live alone or live with parents?