New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yan ang hirap dito sa atin eh, mga opportunista talaga ang ibang developers. Ganyan din ang isang condo tower sa Pasay where my uncle bought a unit.

I don't think there's a law but you could inquire at HLURB if they can do anything about it. Wala namang sigurong masama kung magtanong diba?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    law of supply and demand at work.

high demand for housing in the urban area leads to high prices.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Wala pong batas sa pag-control ng presyo ng lupa. The advice given here is right. Either sell the condo and live elsewhere where there's free parking or just rent.
    Another thing you can do is to hire an independent appraiser to know the market value ng isang property. At least you know kung mas mataas ang value ng property na nabili mo or nabiktima ka nga ng overpricing. If you're planning to sell your unit, ganun din ang posible mo gawin, either mas tataas ang value nian becoz of location or improvement na ginawa mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should have checked everything first before you bought that condo unit, like what's included with the price you're paying for, etc.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    salamat po sa lahat ng nagbigay ng advise. mukhang ibebenta ko na lang to at hahanap na lang ako ng single-detached unit na may parking na as advised. medyo nabubuwiset na rin ako talaga sa mga patakaran ng condo. Ang hirap kumilos, bawat kilos mo kailangang ipaalam pa sa kanila.

ganyan talaga condo..di ka may-ari ng bahay..pero pag sa subdivision ka--ung subdivision talaga,ha.. lahat may bayad din ha...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    500k++ bili ko sa extra parking lot ko nung 2001 pa sa condo ko. mura na yang 300k mo.
    Last edited by bad driver; June 30th, 2009 at 01:30 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I don't think so. Presidential Decree No. 957 or the Subdivision and Condominium Protective Buyer's Decree does not mention anything about overpricing of land. Kindly consider the quoted Supreme Court Decision below with regard to a contract of sale:

The owner of the property for sale has the right to quote his own price, whether reasonable or unreasonable. It is up for the prospective buyer to accept or reject the price so fixed by the owner. The seller may even impose a condition which is hard to fulfill and name a price quite out of proportion to the real value of the thing offered for sale. That is his prerogative in voluntary sales. (Cornejo vs. Calupitan, 87 Phil. 555)

[SIZE=1](The above-quoted paragraph is an excerpt from the Book of Dean Ernesto Pineda, A.A., A.B., LL.B. who is an authority when it comes to the interpretation of the New Civil Code provisions. I'm currently taking up the Law on Sales during this particular semester. I hope this can help.) [/SIZE]
    Last edited by beereo; June 30th, 2009 at 02:11 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    330k for condo parking is cheap. Covered condo parking usually costs between 500k-1m... as it's uncovered, I'd say it's just about right... probably still friggin cheap.

The condo developer has the right to charge whatever the heck they want. If you don't like the price... sell your unit (for a profit, hopefully) and get another one..., but I doubt you could find a decent 32 sqm for under 1m right now... and the parking won't be any cheaper. I don't know of any other condos where you can buy parking for less than 500k.

Hell... we were shopping for condos in Cubao two years ago, and our 1m could only get us a beat-up, second-hand, needs-repair split-level (around 30sqm, pero sobrang sikip kasi split) with no parking. Too bad Avida wasn't open then... that 1m could have got us a nicer 26sqm unit... that would have appreciated over time instead of losing value...
    Last edited by niky; June 30th, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang hirap talagang tumira sa condo....

Kaya iyong bro in-law ko,- doon ipinaparada ang oto niya sa garahe ng mga in-laws ko.....

8202:sampay:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Law against overpricing of land.. meron ba?