New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    we also have one of those small battery operated swatters. effective nga cla, nakakatuwa p gamitin. any mint scented air fresheners will also help. insects dn't like mint...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Your place is probably too damp that mosquitoes breed around your car/garage. No way to solve that except to remove all possible sources of stagnant water.

Also, mosquitoes are attracted to anything blue, so if your car's interior is blue...well...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Try ko din maghanap sa may QC circle....
    siguraduhin mo na umaga ka maghahanap ha, huwag gabi or madaling araw at baka iba ang makita mo doon...hehehehe :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bli ka na lang ng super tulin na tsikot, tapos buksan mo bintana mo sa Star Tollway at iwanan mo sila!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    siguraduhin mo na umaga ka maghahanap ha, huwag gabi or madaling araw at baka iba ang makita mo doon...hehehehe :naughty2:
    Hanggang 6pm lang open yun plant store....

and sabi sa akin eh puro call boy daw doon

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I hate it when this happens!

I try to shoo them out an open window.

If that doesn't work and they insist on flying within my field of vision, I pretty much do my best to kill them. When stopped of course.

If that doesn't work, and the vehicle is parked in the sun practically all day, that pretty much cook the little buggers.

Sometimes, the cold environment produced by my a/c is enough to make them disappear. Though whether they die or go dormant, I'm not so sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
lamok sa kotse