New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I can think of a lot of possibilities.

The positive:

- ipagawa mo na agad yang kotseng yan, at sa susunod, sundan mo na hanggang sa kanyang pupuntahan.

The negative:

- baka trap yan, kaya kung sa tingin mo medyo alanganin na yung lugar, bumalik ka na.

It might be that she had no time for love earlier in her life, but is now very successful in career, and is looking for a mate.

It might also be that her BF/husband gave her the BMW, but he's too busy to give her "attention", and needs yours.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    I was going home from my office in Makati through Edsa and as I reach the greenhills flyover, there was this new White BMW 320i who went pass me with a lady driver. The road was open with little traffic because that was around 7:30AM. I gained up on it and looked at the driver and she was so beautifulllll, often times when we see a girl driving a BMW we say, gumaganda sya dahil sa kotse nya, but this lady driver looks even more beautiful than her car, mestiza, short hair, angelic face. So it was cat and mouse until we reach north ave. and I had to make a turn and she went on straight.

I didn't give it much thought until the next day while on EDSA again, as I reach Cubao, a white BMW cut in from the right and stayed on my lane, to my surprise it was the same car and driver. I thought it was an amazing coincidence and that was it, when I looked at the lane on the right, it was totally open so I was thinking, why did she have to cut into my lane, her car had no tint so I can see her eyes through her windshield mirror, she didn't glance and she then went to the right lane again and accelerated. I didn't think of following her since I had my car checked the previous day and I found out that I had busted my shocks, tie rod, suspension assembly, and the brake pads are worn. Even while travelling on slow speed i was able to catch her so i thought she wanted to play again. So the heck with the busted suspension and it was cat and mouse again until we reached the part when we had to separate.

To the driver of the White 320i (ZFT 562) ... Till we meet again..
    pare kotse ng mrs ko to ah! yung walang hiyang yun parang nakikipag landian pa sa kalye.

hahahaha! chika lang.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by saint_benidict View Post
    baka nga, regalo siguro ng asawa, kung nde man asawa eh baka boyfriend (ala DOM)....

nyak, nyak,.....siniraan eh....

sana lang po eh dalaga pa yun, o kaya eh si roxanne g.
    ok yan ser kung DOM ibig sabihin naghahanap yan ng mas bata.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Ito talaga ang pinaka-importante. Mahirap na, baka "Assembled in Thailand" yun.
    Alin yong BMW O yong babae.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    me fafa na yun kasi naka BMW

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ala pa bang update from sir fireblade? ehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Di ko na nakita ulit yun kotse. Naka garahe na din yun kotse ko at naghihintay na lang ng parts. Ano ba itsura nung Roxanne g? Naisip ko din sundan kung saan pupunta e kaso coding ako nung friday na makita ko. Pag nakita ko ulit susundan ko na. hehehe. Wala akong pake kung may asawa o bf, ang gusto ko e yun kotse!!! hahaha.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Lady in White