New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I was going home from my office in Makati through Edsa and as I reach the greenhills flyover, there was this new White BMW 320i who went pass me with a lady driver. The road was open with little traffic because that was around 7:30AM. I gained up on it and looked at the driver and she was so beautifulllll, often times when we see a girl driving a BMW we say, gumaganda sya dahil sa kotse nya, but this lady driver looks even more beautiful than her car, mestiza, short hair, angelic face. So it was cat and mouse until we reach north ave. and I had to make a turn and she went on straight.

I didn't give it much thought until the next day while on EDSA again, as I reach Cubao, a white BMW cut in from the right and stayed on my lane, to my surprise it was the same car and driver. I thought it was an amazing coincidence and that was it, when I looked at the lane on the right, it was totally open so I was thinking, why did she have to cut into my lane, her car had no tint so I can see her eyes through her windshield mirror, she didn't glance and she then went to the right lane again and accelerated. I didn't think of following her since I had my car checked the previous day and I found out that I had busted my shocks, tie rod, suspension assembly, and the brake pads are worn. Even while travelling on slow speed i was able to catch her so i thought she wanted to play again. So the heck with the busted suspension and it was cat and mouse again until we reached the part when we had to separate.

To the driver of the White 320i (ZFT 562) ... Till we meet again..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    hmmmmmm..............

is it another l*v* story......

abangan ang susunod na kabanata....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ikaw lang yata ang na-cut na hindi sa Goon Squad nag-post
    Of course, uunahan ko na yung iba ... picture naman!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pag ganyan kaganda makikipaglaro sa akin sa daan wala na akong pakelam sa shocks, tie rod, suspension assembly, brake pads basta kumakagat pa ang preno PWEDE!

Pero sigurado kang babae yun? baka naman may lawit

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre...baka makatulong si fireblade sa inyo dyan.... hehehehe. di lang naman sya pang goon squad eh... pang love story pa....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hay... love nanaman!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    another stalking story in the making?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    seonadancing: sana hindi sya bading...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    destiny yan pre...pilit kayong pinagtatagpo ng tadhana. woshooo!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pano ko pipicturan yun manibala dinadala na sa kanan ng sirang tie rod, tapos ang tagtag pa dahil sa lubak and sirang shocks. I have a picture of her in my mind hhehehehe. Sigurado akong babae yun!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Lady in White