New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I have objectively observed a healing session of someone who is under a kulam years ago...

I guess it is true.....

10.5K:band:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    baka parang Inception yan. someone "planted" the idea of kulam and started to believe in it. Power of suggestion or hypnosis. Great movie by the way.

I think kulam is as real as one believes. Especially to people primed to believe in it (wiki:priming) It's all psychological, a mental phenomena, or the mangkukulam did something invasive. If you believe you've been kulam-ed, it becomes your reality.

but who's to say what's real and what's not? A person's knowledge (education, environment, experiences etc) creates his or her own reality and it becomes the truth in his mind. That is, where the mind goes the body follows. How the mind works is still the one of the greatest unexplained phenomena, It's still a mystery how electical signals through a bunch of neurons and synapses creates thought.

Me, I believe in kulam thru hypnosis and power of suggestion but not in it's supernatural properties.
    Last edited by Negus; August 4th, 2010 at 09:39 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung "Drag Me to Hell"...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    all BS! that's all I can say
    +1, mga naniniwala sa kulam baka naniniwala pa kay santa claus okaya sa aswang. ako naniniwala sa aswang, kaso yung aswang na pinapaniwalaan ko imbes na baby ang kinakain at pinapatay eh ang kinakain dalaga at pinapatay sa sarap. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Buhay pa si Arroyo and the fat bastard.

Any better proof it doesn't work?
    They must have paid in advance (big time) for all the spells to be automatically reversed. Or they bought out all the mangkukulams and have them on retainer just for the sole purpose of keeping them both alive.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    yup .. believer here ..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    My auntie abroad is going nuts due to the fact that she's discovered someone has put a spell on her.

I'm not directly involved in any of the goings-on but I keep hearing in phone conversations with my auntie and relatives that medicines cost P3k, if you want the spell reversed it'll cost P3.5k or if you want the person who put the spell on you to die it'll cost P7k! etc..

Insights anybody? :evil:
    Kulam ( Witch craft ) is part of supernatural practises from old times. There are certain procedure in order this practice to take effect.

Ang mahal naman ng charges...As what I know, only a true 'albularyo' can do spell reversed for free without asking money, they will not accept it...

They only accept in kind...bigyan mo lang ng regalong prutas or any na magagamit nila pwede na, wag lang pera...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    +1, mga naniniwala sa kulam baka naniniwala pa kay santa claus okaya sa aswang. ako naniniwala sa aswang, kaso yung aswang na pinapaniwalaan ko imbes na baby ang kinakain at pinapatay eh ang kinakain dalaga at pinapatay sa sarap. :bwahaha:
    Those who do not believe has no encounter experience...I hope yong dalagang pinapatay sa sarap eh di magbago ang anyo...hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung "sinasapi-an" yan ang nakakita na ako. Considered as kulam ba yan?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung "sinasapi-an" yan ang nakakita na ako. Considered as kulam ba yan?
    I think ibang category yan bro....kasi even the catholic church has done some exorcisms eh...So I think its real...yung Sinasapian...but kulam? well, I heard stories from my yaya back then....hehe....dati paniwalang paniwala ako....ngayun tinatawanan ko nalang.....

I guess its all about the faith ika nga....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kulam: Do you believe in it?