New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i'm looking to buy a cartier, bulgari or tiffany & co. ring for my girlfriend. cant exactly call it an engagement ring, uhmm more like a promise ring which store(s) offer the best prices? i'd prefer to pay in cash and my budget is around P20-P30k. or is it really way cheaper if i buy in hongkong or abu dhabi, etc. instead? if so, saan na country kaya pinaka sulit bumili ng branded jewelry? thank you very much in advance

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    You know what, you don't need to go that far, we have great jewelry makers here that can exactly customized whatever design you may like, Meycauayan is one perfect place (paging you know who you are ...). I also got friends who owns some and make some of these high quality blings.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    sir pwede mo pc sakin kuung sino yung gumagawa / nag cucustomize ng ring ?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    meron bro sa mall of asia... ask mo na lang dun. kasi yung sister ko nagpagawa ng eternity ring dun sa isang jewelry shop malapit sa may theater house...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    You know what, you don't need to go that far, we have great jewelry makers here that can exactly customized whatever design you may like, Meycauayan is one perfect place (paging you know who you are ...). I also got friends who owns some and make some of these high quality blings.
    Uy! Pa-PM din nyan!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    *threadstarter - papunta akong hongkong next week ! balitaan kita kung mas cheaper ang cartier, charriol and bvlgari dun =) pareho tayo ng hanap hehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    cjt23, thanks, but as what the others have suggested, i've decided to have an eternity ring done by a local jeweler instead of going the branded route. thanks so much though

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pa-PM din po ng gumagawa ng customized ring...

jewelry (rings)