Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    4 years in Japan bro, cnong hindi mawiwili :naughty:
    man, that must have been fun :p.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nightlife, no place beats Roppongi. Kung dance club na European style ang trip mo, you won't go wrong with Gaspanics.
    Especially for YANKEES (white dudes)

If you're a pinoy, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Kinscho, and Yokohama is heaven. Jobelle Salvador and Jean Garcia works in Kinscho, kabanggan siko kumbaga.

But nicolodeon made a great summary of what to do in Japan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Uyz, Kinscho. Suki kami dati ng lugar na yan. Dyan ko nga na-kita sina Jean Garcia at naka-ututan dila si Rimona Revila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    Uyz, Kinscho. Suki kami dati ng lugar na yan. Dyan ko nga na-kita sina Jean Garcia at naka-ututan dila si Rimona Revila.
    Sayang di tayo nag abot abot diyan, during my time there in Japan (more than 6 years ako diyan), the best and most expensive piripin-jin na omise e yung Estancia sa Roppongi. Pagpasok pa lang ng isang paa mo, dalawang lapad agad ang patak ng metro mo. Minsan uminom kami diyan sa Kinsicho, mura pa nung araw, pero dalawang lapad na ang presyo ng isang bote ng Hennesy sa omise, there were six of us, all of us were dead drunk, hingi kami ng discount kasi kaibigan nung isang kasama namin may ari ng omise, still we ended up paying 20 kalapad, hahaha, naibayad nga nung isang kasama namin pati pang apartment rent , ah those were the days. Anyway, Kapatid na Bleed, kung ski resort ang hanap mo, one good alternative e Korea. Dami dito, hindi kasing mahal ng Japan. Ang mga motels/inns may makukuha ka ng US$35 malinis at maayos na yan, isang meal, kung di ka mapili, yung$5 na korean food ayos na din. Sayang, kung di pa sana matatapos contract ko dito, I would be very glad to show and drive you around in exchange for the snowboarding lessons you offered. Oops, haba na pala, hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *bleed: if you are a tourist, you still have to get a visa. if you are going there on a business trip, you need a visa + a letter of sponsorship from the company that you are working with there.

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Description
    So today, I will talk about the three main reasons why I personally cannot recommend you to live in Japan. The three reasons will get more and more important towards the end, so I hope you can stay with me until the end. Lastly, I will also like to list the kind of people who ARE suited to live in Japan.

Before I move on, I need to make it clear to you that the purpose of making this video is not to lessen the number of people living in Japan. My life's goal is to try to make as many people happy as possible, so I wish that the information I share will be useful for anyone trying to plan their future.
    https://youtu.be/oD1SdkBJ5tc

7. Join Date
    May 2019

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Went to Japan from 15 July to 23 July 2023.

Singapore Airlines
    Granbell Hotel
    APA Hotel
    Tokyo
    Sendai
    Osaka
    Kyoto
    Hayabusa 13
    Balinese Spa
    Russet Bags
    Royce Nama Chocolates
    Wagyu