New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba ayala guards are supplied by retired general Aglipay..pati sa BGC Mga Aglipay guards eh

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    could it be that the guards of ayala and the guards of sy have different dna? napansin ko yan between trinoma and sm city, mas polite ang sm guards kesa sa trinoma guards. you know what i'm trying to say, right? the old langaw-na-nakapatong-sa-kalabaw syndrome. on one side there's the "ayala amo namin" ek-ek. while sy's guards (and i have dealt with them twice, car accident at sm both) tend to be more polite, supervisors included
    Different agency.

And I think the security agency for SM group is also owned by SM too. Maybe better training to handle the worst case scenarios given the wide differences of class of crowds/people visiting SM Malls?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Different agency.

And I think the security agency for SM group is also owned by SM too. Maybe better training to handle the worst case scenarios given the wide differences of class of crowds/people visiting SM Malls?
    So from what you said, meaning Ayala Malls SG's are trained na yun mga tao na pumupunta sa mall nila are educated ones na yun tipong pag nabasa yun rules and guidelines eh maiintindihan agad sa isang tingin lang at hindi na kelangan paliwanagan pa? And those na mga pumupunta sa SM are of those na yun the common people kaya kelangan nilang maging pasensyoso?

Mga SG (majority) kasi talaga, kung ano ang utos, yun lang ang pumapasok sa isip nila. Parang robot ba. Hindi sila yun tipong may rational thinking. Iilan lang yun mga SG na magagalang at madaling makausap o yun tipong marunong magpaliwanag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Different agency.

So from what you said, meaning Ayala Malls SG's are trained na yun mga tao na pumupunta sa mall nila are educated ones na yun tipong pag nabasa yun rules and guidelines eh maiintindihan agad sa isang tingin lang at hindi na kelangan paliwanagan pa? And those na mga pumupunta sa SM are of those na yun the common people kaya kelangan nilang maging pasensyoso?

Mga SG (majority) kasi talaga, kung ano ang utos, yun lang ang pumapasok sa isip nila. Parang robot ba. Hindi sila yun tipong may rational thinking. Iilan lang yun mga SG na magagalang at madaling makausap o yun tipong marunong magpaliwanag.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    In fairness with the guards at MOA and I have tested couple of times. They know exactly the locations of any shop and they can point shortest directions how to get there. They are better than the police in this sense.
    Yup they are polite.

pero minsan nasobrahan,
    i asked a guard if meron Dencio's sa MOA in fairness to him napaka accomodating
    nag radyo pa sa mga kasama to ask, nung wala siya makuhang sagot.
    he replied to me "sir walang dencios dito sa mall, try niyo sa department store baka meron"

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Mga Sikyo kasi "Power Tripping" madalas.
    yup .. agree ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
JAMES DEAKIN: Signs vs guards with "verbal instructions"