New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    armando malite?

what the eff? who concocted this story? armalite is a company!

:rofl01:

this made my day even better. (better than condi and dubya )

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Natawa ako dun sa Malite (Armalite) and Flores (fluorescent). Research nga ako tungkol sa traffic light. Kasi sabi nila, Pinoy din daw ang inventor nun...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Natawa ako dun sa Malite (Armalite) and Flores (fluorescent). Research nga ako tungkol sa traffic light. Kasi sabi nila, Pinoy din daw ang inventor nun...
    I think, the TRafFiC light was invented by Teodoro Rafael Filio Cruz if I remember correctly.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Think about it. If the Dingel water car really worked, every car would be water powered by now, and as a result "the people" will have benefited directly and immensely. If the Khaos was a really good idea, every car would have it attached, and whatshisname would be rich by now. But I digress.
    Or, at the very least... the Khaos outlets would still be open and the unsold stock wouldn't be sitting on the shelves of "Blade" gathering dust... :hysterical:

-----

I guess it's just desperation that people cling to whatever, whoever as a source of pride and accomplishment.

Personally.. who gives a flying ****? What matters is what you do in your own life. Because even if a Filipino had invented the light bulb, you personally didn't do it.

Thus, it's a point of pride for us pinoys to stop passing around these stupid stories and to actually make new stories of our own. Errh... not to make them up... but to accomplish something, anything, that you can be proud of.

Like Salen-Ga.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    I think, the TRafFiC light was invented by Teodoro Rafael Filio Cruz if I remember correctly.
    kaya pala walang sumusunod na pinoy sa mga trafic lights

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    It makes me laugh everytime i hear that armando malite name! i really though it was just an ROTC joke!

anyway, i have watched an episode of futurecars and there is a guy who have invented an engine running on compressed air. i just dont know if it is true, pero hindi pilipino yun guy.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i understand the Pinoy Pride thing and all...

Everest climbers, pinoy chef in the White House, Manny Pacquiao, Efren Bata&Co., international dance contest winners, debate winners, movie/acting awards, etc etc...

Achievements of individual pinoys do make us proud, but overall, it has very little effect on the population at large. Pop culture phenomena lang yan...

It has to take a large number of pinoys achieving something collectively to have any effect. Like the combined economic output of 8 million OFWs.
    Last edited by uls; July 16th, 2007 at 11:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here it is with regards to Eduardo San Juan..

Eduardo San Juan - Filipino Inventor: Mechanical engineer, Eduardo San Juan (aka The Space Junkman) worked on the team that invented the Lunar Rover or Moon Buggy. Eduardo San Juan is considered the primary designer of the Lunar Rover. San Juan was also the designer for the Articulated Wheel System. Prior, to the Apollo Program, Eduardo San Juan worked on the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM). (yahoo search)

I should be proud not sad - 'coz he's a fellow Mapuan!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ah basta ang alam ku lolo ku nagimbento ng toothpick...boy toothpick kasi tawag sa kanya dati

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Its a sad day for me