New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    They don't want to get their hands dirty that's why.

As for the battery, my 3G's battery sucks too. Everynight I charge it, wake up in the morning and 100% na sya, when I finish the day it's always 20% or less.

It used to bother me but now I just leave it - I think it's a software problem. When I upgraded to FW 3.0 that's when it started to drain my battery bigtime, and other users have experienced this too. I don't know if downgrading to pre-FW 3.0 would help, but if you do you can say bye to most of your apps
    mine is 3.0 ever since, pero lately lang sumablay ang battery, siguro sa software nga because everytime i check the usage, it shows ginagamit siya even hindi ko naman talaga ginagamit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ganyan kasi tlga ang gawa sa mga iphone 1-2 years lng ang buhay para bumili nanaman ung mga tao ng bago.. kaya nga every year nagalabas ng iphone e.. kasama na yan sa marketing nila. kaya ako parang itouch nlng kukunin ko..?? bili kana ng iphone4 o kaya antayin m ung bagong lalabas sa june.. every yr. june ung labas ng mga iphones..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ano ba yan sir?
    is it for iphone?
    its an external battery for my iphone 3gs. no more worries about running out of juice. maliit lang naman at magaan kaya pwede dalhin at ilagay sa bulsa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Can also try this. Dunno if this also available locally.

New Trent Extreme Pack IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery pack for Apple iPad, iPhone 4G 4, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid X Eris, HTC EVO Android Phones, Blackberry (Curve, tour, storm, bold) Black color New

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-IMP1000-11000mAh-Blackberry/dp/B003ZBZ64Q/ref=pd_cp_e_1"]Amazon.com: New Trent Extreme Pack IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery pack for Apple iPad, iPhone 4G 4, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid X Eris, HTC EVO Android Phones, Blackberry (Curve, tour, storm, bold) Black color New: Electronics[/ame]
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 19th, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    you should replace the batt. refer to ifixit

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Can also try this. Dunno if this also available locally.

New Trent Extreme Pack IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery pack for Apple iPad, iPhone 4G 4, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid X Eris, HTC EVO Android Phones, Blackberry (Curve, tour, storm, bold) Black color New

Amazon.com: New Trent Extreme Pack IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery pack for Apple iPad, iPhone 4G 4, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G), Motorola Droid X Eris, HTC EVO Android Phones, Blackberry (Curve, tour, storm, bold) Black color New: Electronics

If the iphone's problem is just the battery getting old and needs replacing, having an external battery pack is just like having your iphone on lifesupport, it would not solve the original problem.

Best to have the original battery replaced and have the system checked for suspicious softwares as well.

I have an officemate with a smartphone, he complained that the new battery doesn't last very long. I checked the system and found a virus was active. After he had the virus removed, his battery life improved dramatically.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If the iphone's problem is just the battery getting old and needs replacing, having an external battery pack is just like having your iphone on lifesupport, it would not solve the original problem.

Best to have the original battery replaced and have the system checked for suspicious softwares as well.

I have an officemate with a smartphone, he complained that the new battery doesn't last very long. I checked the system and found a virus was active. After he had the virus removed, his battery life improved dramatically.
    iPhone din ba ito sir? Baka naman pwede niyo kami iadvice kung paano niyo tinanggal yung virus? Windows XP lang gamit ko and hindi ko mabuksan yung mismong files niya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    iPhone din ba ito sir? Baka naman pwede niyo kami iadvice kung paano niyo tinanggal yung virus? Windows XP lang gamit ko and hindi ko mabuksan yung mismong files niya.
    Unfortunately its a Nokia Symbian S60 phone. So the solution is not directly applicable to you.

Anyway, the phone's data (address book & messages only) was backed up to a PC then the entire phone was reset to factory which removes all data, softwares & info from memory. After, the saved data was restored to the phone. No additional apps were installed for a few days to check if the battery consumption was back to "normal".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
iPhone 3g Battery woes..