New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Not sure bro but if it worked before then thats not an issue. iirc, parang pwede access thru MMS ung GCash.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Looks like may migration ung GCash to new infrastructure. I was migrated today. Baka un ung reason kaya may glitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Update: naayos na gcash ko. Had to re-install it.

And bonus din tung naibalik ng globe yung wrong payment ko. Hehe

Kinda surprised na naireverse nila.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Update: naayos na gcash ko. Had to re-install it.

And bonus din tung naibalik ng globe yung wrong payment ko. Hehe

Kinda surprised na naireverse nila.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    OT, but would like also to mention that my erroneous send thru BPI to Cash was also reversed although it is mentioned that all transactions cannot be reversed.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I don't know why I can't enroll my credit card to add money to my GCash account. So I just use PayMaya to transfer funds to GCash whenever I need GCash for payment.

Another weird thing naman with Shopee, I already registered my credit card, but everytime I checkout, hindi lumalabas yung credit card option. So I never used Shopee, well, their lost. Laki na ng nagagastos ko sa Lazada since hindi na ako nakaka punta ng Metro Manila because of the quarantine.
    I just tried using PayMaya to Shopee. I cancelled my order because it was set to COD. I ordered again and used PayMaya. My problem now is that I am being charged twice.

Any idea what to do? The chat box is taking forever to reply. Well, not really as it immediately said, "Apologies, I'm not sure what you're trying to say."

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I just tried using PayMaya to Shopee. I cancelled my order because it was set to COD. I ordered again and used PayMaya. My problem now is that I am being charged twice.

Any idea what to do? The chat box is taking forever to reply. Well, not really as it immediately said, "Apologies, I'm not sure what you're trying to say."
    Chat with an agent sir. Though pipila ka ng matagal. Kaninang umaga, 500+ ang pila pero mauubos din naman eventually. Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Chat with an agent sir. Though pipila ka ng matagal. Kaninang umaga, 500+ ang pila pero mauubos din naman eventually. Hehe.
    What?!? I thought my son was joking...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Twice I've been directed to a chatbot. Will you guide me on how to contact an agent? I sent an email but if I can get to speak to an agent right away, that'll be much better.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Twice I've been directed to a chatbot. Will you guide me on how to contact an agent? I sent an email but if I can get to speak to an agent right away, that'll be much better.
    If you are using the app sir, go to Me tab at the bottom right, then scroll down to select Help Center, scroll down again then tap Chat now! (24/7 Live). Pixie will talk to you. Then just above the text box, there is a button called 'Contact Live Agent', click that button and Pixie will confirm that you want to talk to an agent. Click the red 'Chat with an Agent' link. You will be added to the queue afterwards. Then the waiting game begins. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    If you are using the app sir, go to Me tab at the bottom right, then scroll down to select Help Center, scroll down again then tap Chat now! (24/7 Live). Pixie will talk to you. Then just above the text box, there is a button called 'Contact Live Agent', click that button and Pixie will confirm that you want to talk to an agent. Click the red 'Chat with an Agent' link. You will be added to the queue afterwards. Then the waiting game begins. Hehe.
    Now I get it! You are referring to the Shopee app and not PayMaya.

My eldest son just arrived and I asked him. He told me to open Shopee.

Anyways, this is a good learning experience for me and hopefully for other first time users like me.

And just now, my youngest son is making fun of me saying that there's a different feeling of buying online. I received the brake tool I ordered from Lazada.
    Inquiry: PayMaya, ShopBack, GCash, online banking, etc.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast