New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    for d girls...

guys tell ur gfs

ingat kau when u ride a cab, my fren was abducted by a cab driver for almost 2 days, kakabalik nya lang n was traumatized by the experience, she was raped n cant remember everything that happened so we dont know d whole story, she's confined in d hospital now. This happened in broad daylight! She's supposed to graduate this sem but her parents will take her back to cebu

they didnt report the incident.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    freaking son of a gun..what taxi yan1?!!?

my boss takes cab every now and then if i cant bring her home from school...sh!t!

she cant remember kasi our minds have the tendency to put traumatic experiences at the back of our minds...

but you know..she should go to a professional shrink....it will hunt her for the rest of her life pag hindi niya na confront yan.....

trust me....pinag aaralan namin yan sa psych...kakawa naman ang girl...f*ck talaga...

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    she is undergoing consultations wid a shrink na, kawawa talaga, ung naaalala nya lang daw, sumakay sya ng taxi, hinold-up sya ng driver, tapos nasa air conditioned room naman

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakaawa naman. Ganito na lang ba talaga ang bansa natin? Puro kidnapping, rape at kung ano anong crimes na lang? Tsk tsk tsk...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why arent they reporting the incident? theyre just giving that PI na taxi driver more courage to repeat!

Kawawa yung girl....

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    personal decision ng fren ko not to report d incident

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I understand her decision. She wants to keep her secret. But i cant say that that's the right decision. Anyway, i hope she gets through this okay. Rape is such a brutal crime. Even though such a thing happened to her, at least the bastard let her live.

But if i were in her shoes, i'd put that SOB where he belongs.... in the death chamber (if gloria agrees to it).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    grabe ... nakakatakot na.... pano kaya yun gf ko.... bka naman mai-share nya yun name at plate number nung taxi.... para at least mapaiwasan or ma-track yun tao... dadami pa kasi bibiktimahin nyan kung di yan mahuhuli... basta ako, i'll kill any guy who lays his hands on my baby.....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess her best bet is really just the shrink to have her overcome it...and recover.

OT - sir pk,

pusta ako, kahit reported sa pulis yan, very slim ang chance to have the culprit arrested. this is the philippines...remember

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe naman yang mga drayber na yan... sisira ng buhay ng ganyan ganyan nalang

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
ingat when u ride a cab