New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    suggestion ko yun bago nila na spray foam yata yun. sticky sya at pag inispray mo sa mata, ma-coveran yun eyes nya so di ka makikita plus kahit mahugasan ay visible pa rin dahil may naiiwan na traces to kahit hugasan... glow in the dark pa! kaya kita kahit tumakbo....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    badsekktor::: San po nakakabili nito? Meron ba locally?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kiper
    meron bang air taser?

ung katulad sa Syphon Filter na game sa PS...
    I haven't tried using an air taser myself, but when I think about it, one of the problems with this device is you only get one shot. Paano kung dalawa o mahigit yung kalaban mo? Yes, the air taser also has nodes that stick out of its housing that enables you to use it like a stun gun, but as has been said before, you'll have to get closer to your assailant to do this when logically, you should be running away, towards safety, if possible.

Tsaka mahal yung refill na compressed air cartridge ng air taser, not to mention na mahal ang air taser unit mismo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    masmaganda siguro laging may kasama.... safety in numbers

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sorry for that girl. I hope she'll be fine soon. things happened whether we like it or not. We are really lucky enough if survived such horrors. Such degenerate people must be punished tremendously.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
ingat when u ride a cab