New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    hg: mukhang marami ka nang pinagdaanan ah..hehehe

hehehe. bro. when you saw me last year, kalahati pa lang yun nung nililiit ko. told you before, i was around 250 pounds. now i'm 168 pounds. out of desperation, i've tried everything including taking ephedra..... hehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    hehehe. bro. when you saw me last year, kalahati pa lang yun nung nililiit ko. told you before, i was around 250 pounds. now i'm 168 pounds. out of desperation, i've tried everything including taking ephedra..... hehehehe.

nung nakita kita..you were never fat papa...papang papa ka nga eh..hihihi

thats nice.ako maka 200lbs ako masaya nako.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung nakita kita..you were never fat papa...papang papa ka nga eh..hihihi

thats nice.ako maka 200lbs ako masaya nako.

OT: nung nagkita ata tayo i was within the vicinity of 180 pounds.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    NOT a prescription drug.

you have to have panty liners every single day.kahit lalaki kailangan magsuot or better yet, adult diapers.hehehehe.talagang tutulo yung sebo from your a hole.

i havent tried it but my mom, sister and gf tried it dati.

bambie: 4 kilos!?so mga 8 pounds?dimo na kailangan! pwede na yan! =p
    hindi pala prescription drug yun hehe, pero prescribed na mag diaper

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    what it does, afaik is to isolate the fats that come with the food you eat so that what goes into you is less fat...that's it.... that's the reason for the oily leaking ass and a brown streaked underwear. think of it as a sponge isolating oils and fats, from food before food goes into the small intestine for absorption.

and afaik, one way to lose weight is not just trimming down the fat from food, but from calories that you eat as well. you might be eating a zero fat content food, but that food contains 1500 calories, ganun din.

so the most effective way of losing weight is via calorie deficit, that is, you eat less than what you need for the day. or if you exercise a lot, make sure that what you eat in excess is burned via exercise.

to illustrate....

you need 2000 calories/day, so to lose weight, you need to eat less than 2000 calories. if you happen to take in around 2200 - 2500 calories, make sure you burn the excess of 2000, in this case is 200 - 500 calories. 200 calories is burned by around 30 minutes of brisk walking sa treadmill. 500 calories, medyo high intensity na yan.

i really don't know the excess calorie buildup that is required to build 1 pound of fat. probably david (theveed) may be able to share some.

and yes.... the more muscles you have, the more calories you burn at rest (or metabolic rate), it is because muscles are living tissues and they constantly give of energy at rest. fat is not.

to add, the most effective eating method for me is 6 small meals not greater than 500 calories/day. i lost the biggest when i did this. pero now i'm again tweaking my diet to build mass coupled with heavy lifting... more on proteins..

true... sabi nga nila with atkins diet, nagiging body fat lang ang kinakain mong animal fat kapag nagcombine ito sa sugar/carbohydrates. thus the atkins follow the all protein diet even with animal fat but no bread, rice, no carbo at all.

The problem with the atkins method is that you'll feel cranky and dead tired all day... though you may get your energy from the animal fat, the brain still needs simple sugars to function. kaya karamihan ng body builders in peak season parang "lutang" ang isip.

the bottom line is that calorie deficit is still the best.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    grabe ka naman pfm; 8 kilos lang xenical ka pa. agree with glenn.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Three words... "Flatus with discharge!"

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I read some info about xenical. It tries to prevent foods into fats. When you eat, it is easily digested and form into bowels, which is oily. The body did not absorbed it and the stored fats will be released when needed and used as energy. The result is to lose weight.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    grabe ka naman pfm; 8 kilos lang xenical ka pa. agree with glenn.

8 kilos is more than 16 pounds. malaki-laki din yun... imagine buying 16 pounds orf pork or beef fat, ganun itsura nun. hehehehe. you can't just lose it by just sitting down, doing nothing and leaving everything up to the diet pills you take. even though there is a calorie deficit diet as i've mentioned above, you have to aid with with work-work-work (or exercise). that way, you burn up fat. work, as per our high school physics, burns energy. and where will you get that energy? its from your stored fat, which came from stored sugar, which came from overdose of calories.

try to make substitutes too on what you eat. instead of taking cola, drink water instead. instead of eating ice cream everyday, do it just occassionally.

to cite again..

let's say your required calorie intake is 2000. and your daily intake is 2500. that means that you exceed 500 calories daily. assuming you are not exercising, that accumulates to 3500 excess calories weekly or 105000 calories/month. all of these turns into fat...

let's say again, your required calorie intake is 2000, and your daily intake is 2500, and you exceed your intake by 500. but if you exercise let's say 3 times a week, you burn 600 calories per session or 1800/week. so instead of just accumulating 3500 calories weekly, you only accumulate 1700 calories a week.

but if you do a calorie deficit diet + exercise, let's say your only intake is 1800 calories/day, you still need 200 calories more + you lose 600 calories from exercise that means you are 800 calories short of the daily recommended intake. the 800 calorie shortage will be burned by your body from fat. imagine if you lose 800 daily, which means, instead of accumulating 105000 calories/month you get to lose 54000 cals/month, so hindi sya stored as fat.

but the question is, it is quite hard to mix both. i myself (who is doing a calorie deficit diet for three years now and exercise 3 times a week [heavy weights] sometimes cheat twice or thrice a week.

pero bottom line... since andyan na yang 8 kilos na yan. doing a calorie deficit diet will not be sufficient to lose that immediately. you have to move also to assist the burning and deficit process.

personal experience ko....my metabolism is at an all time high wherein if i want to lose 5 pounds, i can do it in 5 days. but before, it took me around a year to lose 20 pounds, another year to lose 30 pounds and another year to lose another 10 pounds. pero once it did get started, i can now lose 10 pounds in two to two and a half weeks. ika nga, a well conditioned body is like a calorie furnace.....

and yes, taking in metabolic enhancers (like xenadrine, hydroxycut, ripped fuel) may help, but it will have no use if you dont eat properly and exercise regularly.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    hg;sory typo error. 4 kilos lang sabi ni pfm. so around 8.8 lbs yun. nabaligtad ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
infos about xenical?