New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    hi peeps... ask ko lang kung ok lang na magtake ng xenical para pampa-diet since it is said to be a fat eliminator?? yah i know d best and safest way to loose weight is exercise... kaso ang hirap eh. Gusto ko lang pumayat kahit 4 kilos lang, kasi i gained 7 kilos since october last year, di na nagbaba. Uwi pa naman ako next month dyan =) advise naman peeps thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ate, mukhang prescription drug ata yang xenical... for the obese lang ata yan.

Indication
    XENICAL is for people who are considerably overweight (have a body mass index of 30 or greater). XENICAL is also for people who are overweight (have a body mass index of 27 or greater) and also have other risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease or diabetes.

try mo na lang po mag xenadril or other thermogenics supplement which are ephedra-free...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    not recommended for people na may diabetes though...
    its effective ...hehe....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NOT a prescription drug.

you have to have panty liners every single day.kahit lalaki kailangan magsuot or better yet, adult diapers.hehehehe.talagang tutulo yung sebo from your a hole.

i havent tried it but my mom, sister and gf tried it dati.

bambie: 4 kilos!?so mga 8 pounds?dimo na kailangan! pwede na yan! =p

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    It's not a prescription drug. My sis had a weight problem two years ago and she took Xenical to help her slim down. Like what Margaux said - it's effective.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OTC drug po yan xenical.

i suggest that when you take it just stay home, kasi kailangan mong pumunta sa CR every now and then...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded
    hi peeps... ask ko lang kung ok lang na magtake ng xenical para pampa-diet since it is said to be a fat eliminator?? yah i know d best and safest way to loose weight is exercise... kaso ang hirap eh. Gusto ko lang pumayat kahit 4 kilos lang, kasi i gained 7 kilos since october last year, di na nagbaba. Uwi pa naman ako next month dyan =) advise naman peeps thanks

I used it for a while... It's best effects is when you take it with your heavier meals (lunch & dinner).

The downside of using it is the oil that sometimes leaks out from your butt. It can be a problem, especially if you had a lot of fatty foods in your last meal (chicken is amazingly quite fatty inspite the widespread thought of it being healthy).

If your meals are already very low in fat, taking Xenical might not be as effective though.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Konti lang pala ang target weight loss mo ate....after-6 no meals na lang gawin mo. In two weeks, ok na yang weight mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what it does, afaik is to isolate the fats that come with the food you eat so that what goes into you is less fat...that's it.... that's the reason for the oily leaking ass and a brown streaked underwear. think of it as a sponge isolating oils and fats, from food before food goes into the small intestine for absorption.

and afaik, one way to lose weight is not just trimming down the fat from food, but from calories that you eat as well. you might be eating a zero fat content food, but that food contains 1500 calories, ganun din.

so the most effective way of losing weight is via calorie deficit, that is, you eat less than what you need for the day. or if you exercise a lot, make sure that what you eat in excess is burned via exercise.

to illustrate....

you need 2000 calories/day, so to lose weight, you need to eat less than 2000 calories. if you happen to take in around 2200 - 2500 calories, make sure you burn the excess of 2000, in this case is 200 - 500 calories. 200 calories is burned by around 30 minutes of brisk walking sa treadmill. 500 calories, medyo high intensity na yan.

i really don't know the excess calorie buildup that is required to build 1 pound of fat. probably david (theveed) may be able to share some.

and yes.... the more muscles you have, the more calories you burn at rest (or metabolic rate), it is because muscles are living tissues and they constantly give of energy at rest. fat is not.

to add, the most effective eating method for me is 6 small meals not greater than 500 calories/day. i lost the biggest when i did this. pero now i'm again tweaking my diet to build mass coupled with heavy lifting... more on proteins..
    Last edited by 1D4LV; June 9th, 2006 at 10:02 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hg: mukhang marami ka nang pinagdaanan ah..hehehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
infos about xenical?