New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Since Greenhills Shpopping Arcade has been a topic here in Tsikot a few weeks na, I thought of another case that has always been a problem in the shopping area especially the tiangge. There are a lot of immitation items from bags, clothing, shoes, accessories even fake designer jewelries in real gold not to mention fake DVD's and VCD's. Hindi lang naman sa Greenhills meron nitong items na ito, meron din sa Divisoria, Quiapo at iba pang smaller malls kaya lang I think the biggest concentration of these items are sold there in Greenhills.

Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit hindi sila hinuhuli ng mga authorities or kahit hinuhuli sila, bumabalik at bumabalik din sila sa pagbebenta. Is it because it is a "Muslim infested area" na natatakot sila galawin at baka magkagulo doon or the authorities just got fed up arresting and confiscating the items only to find out that next week andun nanaman sila?

Of course, not everybody can afford these luxury items kaya nga merong market. Biruin ba naman ninyo, one original Louis Vuitton Bag can fetch as much as 80K samantalang sa Greenhills Tiangge with the same bag will only cost you 5K or less depending on the quality of the item.

Diba nga merong kasabihan sa illegal trade and buying ng endangered animals: "If the buying stops, the killing will!"
    Parang sa pagbebenta naman ng mga immitation products; "If the buying stops, the selling will!" Would you agree?
    Last edited by LadyRider; November 9th, 2007 at 01:10 PM. Reason: double post

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    And if I may add, minsan pa nga lalu na pagdating sa mga designer bags, yung mga latest collections nila nauuna pa magkaroon sa Greenhills kesa sa original store nila! Nakakakulat din kase para tuloy merong insider ang mga manufacturers ng fake items dito sa mga factories ng establlishments na ito kase they have the access to the designs!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Knock-offs.

The price manufacturers pay when they outsource production to China.

Immitation Bags, Clothing, Shoes Etc.: Hinuhuli pa ba sa Greenhills Shopping Center?