New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    "Bayaran man ako"...to think that was one of our (Ateneo) jokes against one of the popular basketball players who went to La Salle (dahil daw binayaran).

Cheesy nga!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm a green blooded La Sallista...

The song was written by Randy Santiago, melody by Badong Salvador and performed during one of the homecomings in LSGH with all the Kundirana members of the past...

And now it's the anthem in the homecomings of both Greenhills and Taft...

Alpha_One: I think you are referring to Hotdog's "Beh Buti Nga"... It wasn't sung by APO...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Hindi ako nag apply sa Loyola at Diliman. Layo eh! hehehehe!

Ouch! Benildean po ako and proud of it! Please do not generalize us being pretentious, second-rate image/stereotypes.

In reference to the video, I find it funny! Corny na kung corny pero natawa talaga ako! BTW, even if I'm from CSB, I never refer to myself as a Lasallista but as a Benildean.
    Mas mabuti pa talaga Sir Russ na sabihin mo taga CSB ka or Benildean ka or from Benilde ka... Madami kasi sinasabi nila La Salle ako, La Sallista ako later on may "footnote" pala na CSB.... Alam mo naman Pinoy e trying to impress kaya mas mahalaga na sabihin na La Salle sila.... Mas mabuti pa maging totoo ang straight to the point isama ang buong pangalan

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    tagal ko na nakita ko ito... na LSS pa ako!

pero im from ateneo, nun asa school ako kinakanta ko pa ito everytime ma-LSS ako hahaha

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Mas mabuti pa talaga Sir Russ na sabihin mo taga CSB ka or Benildean ka or from Benilde ka... Madami kasi sinasabi nila La Salle ako, La Sallista ako later on may "footnote" pala na CSB.... Alam mo naman Pinoy e trying to impress kaya mas mahalaga na sabihin na La Salle sila.... Mas mabuti pa maging totoo ang straight to the point isama ang buong pangalan
    De La Salle - College of St. Benilde is part of the De La Salle University System.

"Br. Andrew Gonzalez FSC first introduced the idea of a multiversity in the 1980s as the number of Lasallian institutions grew. His vision was to establish a system where the resources could be utilized to create a greater impact. The multiversity, De La Salle University System was created with the acquisition and establishment of De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School in 1978, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas and the De La Salle-Health Sciences Campus in 1987, and De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde in 1988."
    Last edited by Negus; February 16th, 2007 at 01:59 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Ramon View Post
    De La Salle - College of St. Benilde is part of the De La Salle University System.

"Br. Andrew Gonzalez FSC first introduced the idea of a multiversity in the 1980s as the number of Lasallian institutions grew. His vision was to establish a system where the resources could be utilized to create a greater impact. The multiversity, De La Salle University System was created with the acquisition and establishment of De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School in 1978, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas and the De La Salle-Health Sciences Campus in 1987, and De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde in 1988."
    E andun na nga e....

How come my friends they say it in full... "I'm from La Salle Main, La Salle Zobel, La Salle Dasma, etc. etc." pero maraming Benildean its just plain La Salle... Can you just say La Salle-CSB??? Kasi kahit naman kami pag tinanong namen... "ah La Salle ka pala e... san sa Main???" Some Benildeans will say yes pero sa tapat pala... tsk tsk....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oist, sino nagsasabi na second rater lang mga taga-Benilde? noon panahon ko, inggit ako sa syota kong taga-Benilde kasi mas mahal ang tuition at mas maganda facilities nila kaysa sa'min

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ang masasabi ko lang.. ganda sana yung tsik..kaso laki yung tyan.. dapat ung nakawhite na lang nilagay sa foreground.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    Ang masasabi ko lang.. ganda sana yung tsik..kaso laki yung tyan.. dapat ung nakawhite na lang nilagay sa foreground.
    hahaha. napansin mo din. saka out of sync yun lips nya eh. iba ata kinakanta nun: parang "dont ya wish ur gf was hot like me" yun tono ng sayaw nya

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Alpha_One: I think you are referring to Hotdog's "Beh Buti Nga"... It wasn't sung by APO...
    No, I'm referring to a medley of Tagalog songs done by Apo on one of their live albums. Part of the line is indeed from Beh Buti Nga (if you hear the song, it seems ad-libbed in the background). The medley came to mind when the Apo reference came along.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I'd rather be green than be blue