New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you generally happy with your life?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No but planning to watch it

7 30.43%
  • No and have no plans to watch it

0 0%
  • don't know / no idea

1 4.35%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=18]Are you generally happy with your life? and why?[/size]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm quite satisfied, but i'm not happy yet.. gets?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Absolutely! Especially with two funful kids, a boy and a girl. Nothing beats it! Just want to attain more for their future and guide them to live right.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you would analyze talagang ganyan ang buhay..sabi nga ng matatanda, habang buhay ka may problema ka.its like as if, problems are a way of life, ika nga.

so maski maraming problema, it is a blessing to be alive...its a blessing that i have my own family who are in their pink of health....its a blessing dahil yung loved ones ko are all still healthy....its a blessing dahil i can still eat three times a day....its a blessing that i have a job.... its a blessing that i have my own house and car... talagang maraming pwedeng ipagpasalamat dahil even though there are big problems, meron din namang blessings that we should be contented of.

so i can say, i am happy with my life now.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no.

but's its my own fault. di kasi makuntento with what i have - always trying to make things bigger and better.

i try my best to be thankful for what i've got though.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    unsatisfied.................. :roll:

But definitely HAPPY!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

8) 8) 8) ............... :shock:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    not satisfied also, trying to be happy!

marami talagang prob dyan kaliwa't kanan pero hanggat gusto mo kaya mo! :roll:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdBeer
    Absolutely! Especially with two funful kids, a boy and a girl. Nothing beats it! Just want to attain more for their future and guide them to live right.
    Amen to that IceColdBeer.
    masasabi ko din lang na generally happy na ako kapag secure na financially ang future ng mga kids ko.
    career wise, i'm very happy. pero syempre lagi pa din may problemang dumarating paminsanminsan and i'm ready to face any problem.
    if you don't have a problem, then you are not a normal person.
    ang walang problema ay yung mga nakahiga dun sa sementeryo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life Is Beautiful. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj-XTC
    masasabi ko din lang na generally happy na ako kapag secure na financially ang future ng mga kids ko.
    career wise, i'm very happy. pero syempre lagi pa din may problemang dumarating paminsanminsan and i'm ready to face any problem.

Amen to that also Pj-XTC !

Life is full of challenges! Kailangan lang marunong kang humarap sa anumang sitwasyon especially pamilyado ka na. I've encountered so much challenges in life that perhaps made me stronger and taught me how to deal with it.

Just a piece of advise. Don't worry too much! 8)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj-XTC

Amen to that also Pj-XTC !

Life is full of challenges! Kailangan lang marunong kang humarap sa anumang sitwasyon especially pamilyado ka na. I've encountered so much challenges in life that perhaps made me stronger and taught me how to deal with it.

Just a piece of advise. Don't worry too much! 8)
    amen to that mga sir!!!
    man is unsatiable by nature!!!!!!!!!
    kaya minsan nasasabi natin na hindi pa tayo satisfied!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Are you generally happy with your life?