New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you generally happy with your life?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No but planning to watch it

7 30.43%
  • No and have no plans to watch it

0 0%
  • don't know / no idea

1 4.35%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Of course. Satisfied with what I have. Look at people on the streets compare to us. Look at those who have been wanting to own a laptop. We are all blessed here. Their time will come, as for now, they have to wait =) GOD is good

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, I am very happy with my life.....

I am blessed to have a good family, good wife and kids....good health....

We are not rich by any standard but we dont complain, we cannot buy a big mansion with pools and with at butler and a chef who will take care and cook for us, cannot buy a ferrari or a yacht or a private jet/helicopter or even an island of my own....I dont even have billions of dollars on my account and another billions in form of stock and bonds.....(I think I watch "Life of the rich and famous" too much ) but I still feel happy with my life....

I dont know why I am happy with my life, there are more material things that I dont have, more places that I havent been into, there are more family that they say is much better than anyone else but still I find myself happy on what I have.....what me and my family have....

There is a lot of problem everybody is having and facing at this moment but for me it's how I am going to deal with it, how I am going to approach and tackle it and make sure that what I've done will not be regretted afterwards....whether it will be a good or a bad one....past is past just learn from it but dont live with it.....

I think happiness is within ourselves, its inside of us, its just a matter of being content with what you have, dont be greedy, dont be jealous of what others have instead make it as an inspiration for you to achieve more....in a positive ways and try to be at peace with yourself..... sometimes it is you and yourself alone who make a misery out of you......

I dont know how to explain it further but to answer the question again...

YES I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE......

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wala pa ko sa tsikot when this thread started kaya makikisagot na rin ako.
    I know it’s bullshit to compare myself to others esp when it comes to status in life but
    It really helps me appreciate what I ONLY have. With a loving wife and 3 wonderful kids?
    I’m very much happy and contented. I just wish to have more blessings
    and away from burdens.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since nagkaroon ako ng anak, yes.... Could be better, but I'm working on it... But as long as my boy is around, everything is just fine and dandy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Yes, I am genrally happy with my life

With two kids-girl and boy. Sabi ko lang basta healthy at walang sakit,ok na, pero mas higit pa ang binigay sa amin-- matalino, mabait kahit may kakulitan ng konti tska maganda at gwapo

With thoughtful husband--nag-aalaga sakin pag may sakit ako, nangungulit at nagagalit para lang inumin ko ang mga gamot ko, iaalarm pa ang cp ko para iremind ako of my vits, at tatwagan ako kahit saan pa sya o ako naroroon para lang sabhin ang oras ng pagggamot ko (puro ba gamot)

happy-kasi kahit minsan walang pera, may family na nagpapaalala na "it, too shall pass" bukas biglang meron n naman

happy-kasi yung co-worker ko dito toxic pa rin, ako hindi na kasi mag fi-5pm na hehehe

marami pa e, pero yan na lang muna...yes i am happy

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    as charlie brown quiiped," Just when i finally found all LIFE Answers; they Changed the questions"

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes I am happy with my wife (and my life).

And yes, I am going to give her the link to this thread on valentines day so that she will know that I share this happiness with all of you tsikoteers!!

Cheers!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Yes I am happy with my wife (and my life).

And yes, I am going to give her the link to this thread on valentines day so that she will know that I share this happiness with all of you tsikoteers!!

Cheers!
    Touching naman

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Para sa akin...to be happy is to have contentment in life

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Yes very much happy...why?

kontento naman ako sa buhay ko sa ngayon..i still dare to dream for more and it would be a blessing if it's really for me/us...

simple lang kasi kaligayan ko eh..hindi mababayaran ng kahit anong material na bagay...

"The best things in life are free."

"Love brings simple things to life."

Both lines taken from my fav songs..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Are you generally happy with your life?