New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you generally happy with your life?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No but planning to watch it

7 30.43%
  • No and have no plans to watch it

0 0%
  • don't know / no idea

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama ka diyan kimpOy! For me, satisfaction only comes when you can give your family what's best for them and see your kids succeed in their respective life. That is if we're still around to see it Wag naman sana he he :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masaya ako. Kahit may mga problemang dumarating, masaya pa din ako. Amen sa inyong lahat.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GENERALLY...YES!!!!!!!!!!

SARAPNG BUHAY!!!!!

perodi parin maiiwasan ang konting sadness....you know...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Generally ... YES.... But we can never be satisfied....Hirap ispelengin eh... Noong bata ka may mga simple pangarap ka tapos 'pag tanda mo at nakuha mo na ang mga ito minsan nama'y iniisip mo na sana gaya ng nalang ng dati. simpleng buhay at hindi na itong komplikadong buhay ngayon.

RIDE ON...8)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stroke Victim na kasi ako. Nagkaroon na nga ako ng
    slight disability (slight lang naman, thank God) dahil doon.
    Dahil kasi napaka-stressful ng buhay ko dati. I was always
    out to prove na mas magaling ako. Lahat ng problema sa
    office dinidibdib ko. I always pushed myself to the limit.
    Sa inuman di ako nagpapatalo. Maiinitin ang ulo ko.
    Hayun, tinamaan ako ng sakit. Buti at buhay pa ako...
    Nag-iba na ang disposisyon ko sa buhay after that...
    Nalaman laman ko na totoo pala yung kasabihang
    "The Best Things in Life are Free".
    Hindi pala sa dami ng kotse, sa gara ng bahay, at sa dami
    nang natikman mong babae mahahanap ang kaligayahan.
    Aanhin mo ba yung kay daming kotse kung malaman laman
    mo bukas na may prostate cancer ka pala at you only have
    a short time to live. So what will you do, drive and detail your
    cars until you drop dead?
    Since my hospitalization, I try to find joy in simple things.
    I rebuilt my backyard garden and am now growing flowering
    plants. Ang sarap ng feeling pag namulaklak ang mga halaman after
    constantly taking care of them. Nag tayo din ako ng aquarium. Sarap
    pag masdan ang mga isda. Tapos active na rin ako sa home improvement.
    Ako na ang gumagawa ng carpentry at painting jobs dito sa bahay. Very
    satisfying while looking at a freshly painted room that you yourself did.
    I spend a lot of my time now with the wife and kids.
    Happy moments are times spent together. Exchange of cheap and simple
    gifts between me and my wife with an expression of appreciation on her face.
    More time with the kids, too. I watch what they watch so that familiar ako
    sa mga cartoon characters para we can talk or joke about it. Happy rin
    ako nang nag no. 1 sa mga klase nila ang mga anak ko...
    To cut a long sentimental story short, learn from my mistakes.
    Don't join the rat race. It will just kill you prematurely.
    Stop and smell the flowers once in awhile.
    Hindi na baleng hindi mayaman, basta masaya kaming pamilya
    at sama-sama kami.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJMaxx::: very touching ang story mo. dumating din ako sa puntong i pushed my self to the limit pagdating sa trabaho. tapos masama ang lood ko kapag hindi nasiyahan lahat ng boss ko sa ginawa ko. lagi akong depress kapag nakadinig ako ng hindi magandang comments. pero nuong sabihan ako ng kumander ko na ''You can not please everydobdy'' ay natauhan ako kaya medyo nag relax ako. totoo na hindi lahat ng ikaliligaya ng tao ay nabibili ng pera. i'm happy for you dahil na realized mo din at early stage ang tinatawag na quality minutes with your family.
    The family that stay together last forever. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i salute you, TJMaxx/Pj-XTC....

what TJMaxx did with his self was to make a paradigm shift - reconditioning of his mind, of his beliefs, of his routines. wika nga ni Stephen Covey, author ng "The Seven Basic Habits of Highly Effective People", we are governed by a stimulus and response system. if something stimulates us like a provocation, a routine, we react. now what we don't normally do is think before we act. kaya, suggest niya for people to live an ok life is this, "sow a thought, reap action; sow a action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap character; sow character, reap destiny." it just shows, we only have to recondition ourselves through our mental facilities. plus, we need to review our values in life. practice what we have developed as better routines, better thoughts, and we are on our way to living a balanced happy life.

look at Christopher Reeve, the Superman who was paralyzed from neck down. he said, "i don't have a legitimate cause to feel down. i'm too busy to feel sorry for myself."

there is one clip that was sent to me. its called "Interview with God". the person who was interviewing God, asked this question to Him, "what suprises You most about humankind?"

God answered, "that they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up. then they long to be children again..."
    He also said, "that they lose their health to make money. and they lose their money to restore health..."

the clip is very inspiring, not to mention the picturesque views at the background....and the music that really makes you feel you are in a different peaceful place with HIM. you can find it at www.INTERVIEW WITH GOD.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako I'm happy with my life. Although madalas nahihirapan akong baguhan ang mga negative attitudes ko.
    I'm glad I read TJ's post. Made me realize na we should appreciate every day we live. Saludo ako sa iyo TJ. Patingin naman ng aquarium mo. May pics ka ba ng setup mo? I love spending my time just watching my fish swim around. Nakaka relax talaga. Parang yung sinabi ni TJ about flowers. Kapag inalagaan mo ng mabuti ang fish, they will exhibit their brightest colors for you. Parang marunong silang magpasalamat sa pag aruga mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJmaxx
    sir! saludo ako sa iyo!
    ako rin memorize ko kanta ni barney, kilala ko sila baby bop, bj and the gang, filipina pa nga yung isang girl si pia manalo,
    ako im most satisfied when i see my kid laugh, when i see my wife smile, when we take every sunday as a family day, to cruise to bataan just to go back, when i go with my barkada sa pinatubo, simple lang maging masaya, just smile!

kaya pala daddy ko, nag aalaga ng bonsai

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga TJMaxx, saludo din ako sa yo!
    Minsan nga yung mga kantang pambata hina hum ko pag nagtatrabaho ako, kasi araw-araw kong napapanood at naririnig sa tv. I can only watch tv if they are sleeping and usually after eleven na. Buti na lang startv inuulit yung mga palabas nila so napapanood ko pa rin yung mga sitcoms he he :D

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Are you generally happy with your life?