New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I used to believe that I could fly like Peter Pan if i thought happy thoughts. I tried to jump off a 10foot hill hahaha

I used to think that the world was flat

I used to think that my life was a Movie, and there were hidden cameras all over

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I used to believe that Christ is the savior
    I used to believe that there is God
    I used to believe that religious leaders are holy
    I used to believe that vows in Church are forever
    I used to believe that there is Satan

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i used to believe i was good looking, until enough girls told me i wasn't, and still not, and will never be...so there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to believe that the first rain in the month of May can cure diseases.
    I used to believe that a woman can get pregnant only after getting wed.
    I used to believe that cuts and bruises obtained during Good Fridays won't heal forever.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I used to believe:
    • Anything you plant in the soil will grow and multiply. So I planted a 1 peso (the big one...) coin.
    • If you don't take a bath, monster flies will swarm on top of you, and carry you to mount tabora(wherever that is...) Panakot ng parents ko sa akin...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1. i used to believe that youll get appendicitis when you swim after your meal.
    2. i used to believe that youll loose your hair if you sleep when your hair is wet/damp.
    3. i used to believe that your wounds wont heal if youve got diabetes.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on how bad your diabetes is.

Quote Originally Posted by karl88 View Post
    I used to believe that eating the seeds of the guava will actually make a guava tree grow inside me.

I used to believe that my uncle's car was a "talking car". I even bragged about it in school. Yun pala may mobile 2-way radio
    I used to worry about all the monggo I was eating... and the calamansi seeds... swallowed LOTS of those!

I still remember my uncle's talking car. "The Door is Ajar... The Door is Ajar..." When I was young, I wondered why all cars weren't like that. Now I realize... they're just too annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    As a kid, I used to believe if I tried hard enough, I can:1. Break an adult banana tree in two with a single blow;2. Outrun a car on my bicycle if I pedaled all-out with a new bike (this one was actually dangerous!).
    #2: Used to do it all the time. All the tricycle drivers in my town hated me... I actually made quite a few of them stand up in their seats and try to drag race me... with six passengers on board... Bwehehehe!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    I used to believe.............kay Santa Klaus!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ... that time travelling is possible.(fave ko kasi yung back to the future!)
    ... that women use napkins para pwde sila umihi na hindi nababasa yung panty nila!!!
    ... that our president is the richest and the most powerful person in the world.
    ... that you shouldn't stay up late dahil may lumalabas daw na multo at naghahanap ng batang gising!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i used to believe na pag inikot ko ang kamay ko pag pinicturan ako e, umiikot pa din yun pagka develop.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
I used to believe...