New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Baka ung stage play ng hunchback ang nakita mo lang OB. Huge Fire Breaks Out At Notre Dame CathedralHuge Fire Breaks Out At Notre Dame Cathedral

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    what! Baka you meant Moulin Rouge ..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I was asking you what social proof meant. Where did I say na sosyal mga gamit ko? I don't care for brands that much, in fact most of my clothes I buy online or from bazaars. I said that I like places and things from the past because those are reminders of my happy moments. Parang yung Glorietta, nire renovate na nila and that made me a bit sad because it reminded me of HS. Buti nga di pa nila ginigiba yung TGIF because that's been there since the 90s.

Gawain ng poser LOL

Also, I don't agree with OB because even if a person has travelled the whole world and has "social proof", that does not make the person "sosyal" I know a person who has travelled the world because it comes with the job. She has a loud cussing mouth that could make a sailor blush.

I also have office mates who travel multiple times a year pero nagpupuyat sa sale, yung "hotel" tipong dorm style tapos pagkain tipid (what the hell is the use in travelling if you will tipid on food? That is one of the best ways to experience the culture) May narinig pa nga ko nagbabaon ng lucky me at skyflakes? (hope this is a joke) I have nothing against people who travel this way pero yung sa office namin na ganyan ang pattern,kina aasaran ng tao at mayabang sa FB
    Sa Mcdo Champs Elysees nga kami kumakain ng wife ko eh . We had a picture of that too and posted on FB and I ordered a Big Mac tapos caption ko lang “ BIg Mac Index

most chose the laugh icon on that photo, nakuha nila ang isang traveler joke

Yun iba ewan like lang pero alam ko hinde nila nakuha kasi di sila nag tatatravel

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    Bakit kaya ginawa ito ng Illuminati?
    Panoorin mo As Above, So Below movie, that movie somehow reveals what’s really underneath Paris

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Sa Mcdo Champs Elysees nga kami kumakain ng wife ko eh . We had a picture of that too and posted on FB and I ordered a Big Mac tapos caption ko lang “ BIg Mac Index

most chose the laugh icon on that photo, nakuha nila ang isang traveler joke

Yun iba ewan like lang pero alam ko hinde nila nakuha kasi di sila nag tatatravel
    The Economist came up with the big mac index. It's more on finance people that will get the caption. I also like to try Mcdo in different countries.

What I meant by tipid was yung mga skyflakes at kung ano lang basta malamanan ang tyan pag nag travel. Walang pinagkalayo sa officemate ko na may new civic pero walang pambili baterya WTF tapos lunch budget niya enough for siomai or mami lang ata. I would rather luma auto ko than tipirin sarili ko

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Actually its not really the economic significance of the big mac index

Paris Big Mac is one one of the most expensive in the world, almost P600 from converted Euro.

why? Because may History ang Mcdo sa Paris, ayaw ng Parisians pumasok ang fast food chain ginat coz they dont even respect the Mcdo “French fries” , all trash food they said.

But Mcdo is determined, dun pa nya pinweeto sa Champs, on the other side of the avenue is Paris’ flagship store, LV. Yan Tuloy tourists there, even Americans napapangiwi at napapatawa na lang why they should pay that much for a Big Mac

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the people of paris are asking where were the french multi-millionaires and billionaires now pledging large sums of money back when the notre dame cathedral was in very much need of renovations all these years.

apparently, aside from the roman catholic church, american donors were largely financing the rehabilitation of the gutted french landmark.

pero ang feeling ko, ma-uuna pa mapatpos ang restoration ng notre dame kesa sa reconsturction ng marawi city na hanggang ngayon hindi pa pala pinapapasok ang mga local marawi residents sa city proper for some reason.
    Last edited by baludoy; April 17th, 2019 at 02:15 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Panoorin mo As Above, So Below movie, that movie somehow reveals what’s really underneath Paris

See. Sabi na nga ba may alam ka rin sa Mason.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    See. Sabi na nga ba may alam ka rin sa Mason.
    Actually one time in-invite ako dati sa isang formal party to visit this place in manila parang headmaster ba sya or something. Anu ba yun ang ganda ko lang magdala ng Amerikana, na invite na ako

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Actually one time in-invite ako dati sa isang formal party to visit this place in manila parang headmaster ba sya or something. Anu ba yun ang ganda ko lang magdala ng Amerikana, na invite na ako
    Alam kasi nila ang status mo dito sa Tsikot. Diyos ka dito at influencer. Malaki maitutulong mo sa kanila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha ob

Ininvite ka to give that party a classy and sophisticated vibe

Parang ka isang friend ko noong college

Mayabang siya na nakakatuwa

So ininvite kami sa debut ng isang classmate

Tanong ko "hey do we need to buy gift?"

Sabi niya "no, my presence alone is already the gift"

Haha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast