God save the earth

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    people these days only care about

1. keeping up with other people

2. one-upping other people

on socmed
    Yes kaya nga yun mga check ins nyo sa FB dapat iniingatan nyo yun kasi you Can Set in in FB To become public

For Example if you MET soneone and she decides To stalk you kahit hinde pa kayo Friends,

Pede nya click yun public profile mo To see the places Thai youve been whether Domestic Or international

FB wili Show a map kung sansan ka na napunta, for example me tadtad ako ng Red pin sa Europe, US and Asia

You can even do IT Domestically, kita mo ginawa ko sa milk tea, nakatag na ako Tiger Sugar, Yi Fang , Xing Fu Tang and Dragon T

Sa mga restos abroad naman I click the recommendations tab para masabi lang nakapunta na ako dun

So That whenever One of ng friends visit say Applebees , Chpotle or Dennys , makikita na ive been there before them

Life is boring uls. You Cant be Too righteous about IT. Simple pleasures hihi

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    exactly

it's not that people are sincerely sad about a very old structure burning

people just saw an opportunity to brag about having been to Paris

mas grabe ang mga millennials uls. they are the ones doing this trend. remember the time when Paris was attacked, and Zuckerberg allowed our profiles to have French flag overlay our profile pics in the spirit of support for the victims.

that started it , garapalan na talaga ngaun, alam ko mas grabe yun susunod eh, yun mga iPad 1 generation to present na kids and teenagers. makes me wonder what kind of parents these kids have for them to be like that, almost unethical na talaga

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hoarder ka, hinde yan social proof na sosyal gamit mo dati haha

Social proof is like when juts asks me to post a photo of my condo tapos nagpapaliguy ligoy me, that means wala ako social proof. Kaya lang si juts wala din sya sa mga pictures nya sa bago nya living room. So wala rin sya social proof . How do we really know kung living room pala yun ng cousin nya
    I was asking you what social proof meant. Where did I say na sosyal mga gamit ko? I don't care for brands that much, in fact most of my clothes I buy online or from bazaars. I said that I like places and things from the past because those are reminders of my happy moments. Parang yung Glorietta, nire renovate na nila and that made me a bit sad because it reminded me of HS. Buti nga di pa nila ginigiba yung TGIF because that's been there since the 90s.

haha may term palang ganyan... social proof

so pag sinabi mo nakapunta ka paris pero wala ka naman pinapakita photos na ikaw mismo nasa paris wala ka social proof

kahit super detailed post mo about stores and streets and all, hindi parin social proof yan kasi maari nabasa mo lang sa mga travel blog
    Gawain ng poser LOL

Also, I don't agree with OB because even if a person has travelled the whole world and has "social proof", that does not make the person "sosyal" I know a person who has travelled the world because it comes with the job. She has a loud cussing mouth that could make a sailor blush.

I also have office mates who travel multiple times a year pero nagpupuyat sa sale, yung "hotel" tipong dorm style tapos pagkain tipid (what the hell is the use in travelling if you will tipid on food? That is one of the best ways to experience the culture) May narinig pa nga ko nagbabaon ng lucky me at skyflakes? (hope this is a joke) I have nothing against people who travel this way pero yung sa office namin na ganyan ang pattern,kina aasaran ng tao at mayabang sa FB

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    ^ Am not surprised if this was the case.

France is/was very accommodating with migrants....

What about the yellow vest conspiracy theory bro? Remember they pillage the triomphe.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; April 17th, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    kasi pag photo lang ng Notre, parsng kunuha lang sa google tapos prentend na nakapunta dun, nakikisawsaw sa issue

But if you have memories there and you feel sad.
    That is called social proof , in socmed basics.

Me, i dont feel sad. There was something eerie in that place when I went there. Parang trapped negative energy, sctually it had gargoyles sa mga posts and door entrances , though at that time I never did understand the importance of gargoyles in medieival society
    Baka ung stage play ng hunchback ang nakita mo lang OB. [emoji111][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Bakit kaya ginawa ito ng Illuminati?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast