New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^pwede rin sa rooster, Sir. I did that one summertime in camiguin. Si prinsesa na nakaupo sa tasa... Mabisa sa manok or tandang na mailap at gusto namin masarap na native tinola. Grill lang namin yung na buto na may balat pa ha? Dapat malapit sa manok, yung maamoy niya... Malalaglag lang yan. If you plan to eat the nut, dont ever rub the oil near your nose... Mag nosebleed ka.

On a good note: tell your neighbor about it. I always do, especially when the discomfort and inconvenience become unbearable.

Dito samin, meron din ganyan, pero nagugustuhan ko naman kasi when they crow-the crowing brings me back good memories of my summertime in that quaint island. Gabi gabi or madaling araw...just like one of the posters here, just maintain a positive attitude towards crowing. Baka kasi yung past annoyance mo sa neighbor na yan ang real issue... Now youre angry at the rooster. The anger or annoyance is displaced, at worst, misplaced.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    How about changing your attitude. Instead of getting irritated, Let it pass. Ignore.
    Many times, the more we dwell on something we don't like, the more pissed off we will be.
    Modify your reaction. Cocks crowing can be music to your ears.
    i agree. parang the chipmunks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here is something interesting... certain things are toxic to chickens.

scroll to the lower part of the page in the link:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/web/...3-Treats_Chart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
How to Stop a Rooster From Crowing