New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My neighbor decided to get a rooster that crows DAILY from 4 am to 6 am. I am so close to losing it. Lack of sleep on a DAILY basis is not something that I could deal with it. I've been coming in late at work because of this.

I've closed the windows already and I keep my TV on the whole night just to lessen the noise coming from the rooster but it is simply UNBEARABLE. I am hoping that one of my neighbors will complain to the association or talk to my neigbor directly. Until then I need to find a quick fix. Sometimes I really wish I had a gun so I could shoot this rooster. I am sure my neighbors with growing eyebags would thank me for it.

I'm researching online and there seems to be a device that emits a sound that SHUTS UP the rooster. Does anyone know where I can get that? Please I am desperate for help.

BTW this is the same stupid neighbor that used to block our driveway. I really wish I could move to another place away from )*^R)_*& *W neighbors.

Okay apparently it's 2 roosters at HALINHINAN na sila!!! 2nd rooster starts to crow after 5 am!!!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 26th, 2010 at 06:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Natatawa ako sa predicamnet mo Cathy......

I don't know anything that would stop a cock from crowing. Usually at 12MN, natilaok din ang mga yan. Kung bubugawin mo naman ang mga yan, to stop them from crowing....puputak naman sila. Lalong iingay......

Pansabong ba mga yun? Really, it would be very hard to do that. Kausapin mo na lang ng maayos yung neighbor mo, baka pwede ilayo yung mga cocks nya, para di na maka-perwisyo sa mga neighbors nya.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kausapin mo na lang neighbor mo or reklamo mo sa homeowners assoc. pag di nakuha dun DORA rat killer katapat nyan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kill it with a pellet gun.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    All DAY and NIGHT pala yung tilaok.

Nakatulog ako ng konti around 6:30 am. Ngayon gising na naman ako kasi tilaok na na naman ng tilaok! Sakit na ng ulo ko. Mid week lang ata dumating yung mga manok kasi maaga ako umaalis papuntang office kaya di ko napapansin na buong araw pala nakakabulabog.

Sana meron may alam kung saan nabibili yung device na nag emit ng sound na nakakatahimik sa mga manok na bwiset.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 26th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How to Stop a Rooster from Crowing
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ng.html?cat=10

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    try mo ganito, kapag pipanakain na ng amo niya ng mga patukang pellets yung mga alaga niya at pag-alis niya. tsaka mo hagisan din ng dora (rat killer) pellets yung sa manok. sigurado dedo yun.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^Thanks GH. I googled for this as well. The problem is I don't want to confront our neighbor. Actually I am not yet sure if the rooster is one or two houses away.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Shoot the cock using a pellet gun ...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    try an ultrasonic pest repeller. it emits very high freq sound inaudible to the human ear, however, all the animals around the area will be affected. that rooster will act funny and the owner will have to decide to move that rooster to the farm.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
How to Stop a Rooster From Crowing