New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Paano nga ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whatever picks up your mood.

-driving through low traffic roads (zoom zoom).
    -watching lots of anime, movies, tv shows
    -playing video games at home or at the arcade
    -getting a full body massage (no "extra" service ha!)
    -going shopping
    -going out with friends
    -checking the forums at tsikot.com
    -eating a very sinful food item
    -eating your favorite food
    -washing your car (wax on / wax off)
    -bunge jumping
    -trip to the beach
    -trip to carauega and the "little chapel on the hill"
    -jogging, cycling, swimming
    -pester Vernon B. Sarne of TGP
    -start a condom collection

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    cheap way will be to watch tv and do channel scan or watch a dvd movie with the dvd's bought in quiapo.

better go to a beach alone, rest think and soul search, a good massage along with it is great.

best to shop a buy a new gadget, or even a car, you could also travel abroad and spend your money there, go on a cruise by yourself.

way best...go to church and pray=)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    avoid negative people kahit na loved one mo pa

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try going to a place where you can collect your thoughts. Take time to ponder about the things that are happening around you. After that, try to find something to occupy your mind. A new hobby may be a good idea.

If you have kids, try to watch how care-free they are. Spend time with them. The minute you see a smile on your child's face, i bet all the negativity will go away.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The Most Powerful Law in the Universe
    by Eva Gregory
    Copyright 2000-2004, Eva Gregory, all rights reserved.
    http://www.coacheva.com
    http://www.LeadingEdgeCoaching.com
    "Our thoughts and feelings are the colors that paint our reality." -- Eva
    Are you aware of what a powerful creator you are? Do you know that everything that is happening to you or has ever happened to you is, without exception, in full response to your thoughts — and more importantly — the emotions behind those thoughts? Take a look at your life. There are probably some areas you're really happy with and some areas you're not so happy with. You may even believe you are a victim of your circumstances. I'm here to tell you, you are not a victim! It's simply a matter of understanding how to play the Game (of Life) by understanding the rules...the Laws that define the Game.

Would you agree that whether you believe in the law of gravity or not, it exists? It is the same with Universal Laws. They exist and affect you whether you are aware of them or not. However, Universal Laws are far more powerful than gravity. Gravity affects earth. Universal Laws are infinite and beyond all boundaries.

Of all the Laws, the single most powerful law is the Law of Attraction which says: "That which is likened unto itself is drawn" or more simply put, "Like attracts like". This means that what you are focused on, you draw to you. Here's how it works. When you are focused on what you want, you are attracting to you what you want. When you are focused on what you do not want, you are attracting to you what you do not want.

Okay, I can sense you rumbling out there and your thoughts are probably going something like "So if it's that simple and clear, why haven't we known this before?" Or, "I've been focused on wanting more money for years, so why hasn't it come to me?"

The Law is that simple. However, our thoughts are usually very unfocused and running in many directions at once. For example, you may say "I want a sleek new sportscar." In that moment, the Universe is orchestrating circumstances and events to bring it to you. And yet, usually, in the same sentence, we sabotage ourselves by saying something like, "but I can't afford it." So, in essence, the Universal forces say, "Wait a minute. Now he says he can't afford it." And you stop the energy flow.

So, take it a step further. When you are thinking about wanting a new sportscar, but feeling you can't afford it, where are your emotions vibrating? In most cases, they are vibrating in feelings of lack; feelings that you want something you really cannot have. Can you see how, by not understanding this Law — that our thoughts and emotions are our attraction base — we hold things away from us we could otherwise have?

Let's take the example of money. You say you've been wanting more money for as long as you've been alive. When you think of wanting more money, how do you feel about it? Happy? Elated? Or frustrated? Angry? Sad? Maybe, jealous of those who do have money? In my experience, this particular subject has more people on an emotional roller-coaster than all other subjects combined. The good news is that it doesn't matter how long you've felt this way or how deeply...you can literally turn it around and begin flowing money to you by consciously and deliberately practicing the Law of Attraction through your thoughts and feelings.

Anything in your life you want to change, you can — simply by understanding the Law of Attraction, and choosing to deliberately change your thoughts and constantly reach for the thought that feels better. The way you predominantly feel about any given subject is your barometer for knowing what your balance of thought is on that subject. The circumstances of your life is another indicator. If you're ever wondering which end of the barometer your thoughts are on, check in with your emotions. Your emotions never lie about the way you are flowing your energy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The Joy of Creating Deliberately!
    by Eva Gregory

"Whenever your thoughts are on what you do not want, you are creating by default.
    When you are aware of your thoughts and consciously thinking of what you do want, you are creating deliberately." -- Eva

Infinite growth. Eternal change. Never-ending creation. It all begins with thought. Literally, every thought you think influences and adds to what you are experiencing. Yet most people's lives change very little. How do you account for that? I had a client say to me, "I don't understand, Eva. You're telling me I'm responsible for everything in my life, yet there's no way I would have gotten caught up in this crisis on purpose!" I agree! Certainly not on purpose. Definitely by default. It is the lack of understanding of Universal Laws that has us creating our lives by default. Once you understand these Laws, you can begin to create what you want in your life consciously and deliberately.

When things are going wrong in our lives, we want to deny any responsibility for creating it. And yet, until you understand the power you hold and accept responsibility for everything in your life — the good, the bad and the ugly — you deny your true freedom in life! You are held hostage by the wants and desires and expectations of others. And I've got news for you. There is no way possible to satisfy all the wants, desires, and expectations others project on you. It is a losing situation!

Simply put, Law of Attraction means whatever you focus on you draw to you. So, if you are focused on something you do not want, you attract more of that to you. If you are focused on something you do want, you attract more of that to you. As thinking, feeling human beings we are in a constant mode of creating, whether we believe it or not. We are creators. Anything you focus on, by Law of Attraction, you create. Without exception. Your creativity never stops. The good news is that once you understand this, you can be deliberate in your intent. You can choose thoughts about the experiences and things you do want in your life rather than thinking thoughts about what you don't want in your life. In other words, you begin to create what you want purposefully and intentionally.

The Law of Deliberate Creation is simply understanding the Law of Attraction and then consciously and deliberately choosing the thoughts and emotions that feel better. Always reach for the thought that feels better. How do you know when you're in alignment with what you want or when you're not? Check in with your emotions. Your emotions never lie!

So where does action come in? Clearly, as humans, we are action-oriented beings. Yet, when we put our focus on being in action first — being in the 'doing' first — we are going about our creative process backwards. The natural order is to identify how you want to feel, then identify what you want from that feeling place. From that point, you will be inspired to the right action.

Let's take an example. One of my clients wanted to increase her chiropractic business to 30 new clients per month. When we first began the process, both of us got caught up in the tactics, the goals and the how-to's of making it happen. It really got bogged down. Once I realized what was going on — trying to make something happen before getting into alignment with it emotionally — I checked in with her. "Karen, how does this plan feel to you?" There was an enormous amount of resistance, feelings of "should" and the feeling of having to take it all on herself, yada, yada, yada. We tossed it all out the window and began again with what felt good to her. I sent her away to do absolutely nothing over the next week except get into the feeling place of what it would be like to have 30 new clients coming in every month easily and effortlessly. She journaled and visualized what a day would feel like if clients just flowed to her. She saw them appreciating having her, and getting the relief they were looking for. She got into the feeling place of what it would be like to have the day-to-day administration handled without her having to be involved and having it be streamlined. From there, the inspired ideas came for the action steps that worked for her. She went to a class on a database software package that would streamline the administrative side of the business. She organized a newsletter to go out regularly and follow-up letters to be sent to prospects and past clients offering a special just for them. She even found someone else to handle it all so she could be home with her children to enjoy the planning and preparations for their Christmas holiday. Within a month, she was attracting 30 clients a month and working less in the process.

Bottom line is, there is nothing more important than that you feel good! And from that feel-good place, you can easily create all you want in your life. It is the difference in coming from a negative place, working really hard to fix what is wrong — to being in a positive place, clear about what you want and attracting that to you easily. Most of us haven't quite gotten it yet that life is supposed to be fun! Here you are in this creative 'workshop' called your life. It is your job to use this time/space reality to create what you want in your imagination, get into the feeling place of it already happening, and then allow the Universe to bring about the people, places, circumstances, events and action from inspiration that allows it to become a part of your physical reality.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    The Joy of Creating Deliberately!
    by Eva Gregory

"Whenever your thoughts are on what you do not want, you are creating by default.
    When you are aware of your thoughts and consciously thinking of what you do want, you are creating deliberately." -- Eva

Infinite growth. Eternal change. Never-ending creation. It all begins with thought. Literally, every thought you think influences and adds to what you are experiencing. Yet most people's lives change very little. How do you account for that? I had a client say to me, "I don't understand, Eva. You're telling me I'm responsible for everything in my life, yet there's no way I would have gotten caught up in this crisis on purpose!" I agree! Certainly not on purpose. Definitely by default. It is the lack of understanding of Universal Laws that has us creating our lives by default. Once you understand these Laws, you can begin to create what you want in your life consciously and deliberately.

When things are going wrong in our lives, we want to deny any responsibility for creating it. And yet, until you understand the power you hold and accept responsibility for everything in your life — the good, the bad and the ugly — you deny your true freedom in life! You are held hostage by the wants and desires and expectations of others. And I've got news for you. There is no way possible to satisfy all the wants, desires, and expectations others project on you. It is a losing situation!

Simply put, Law of Attraction means whatever you focus on you draw to you. So, if you are focused on something you do not want, you attract more of that to you. If you are focused on something you do want, you attract more of that to you. As thinking, feeling human beings we are in a constant mode of creating, whether we believe it or not. We are creators. Anything you focus on, by Law of Attraction, you create. Without exception. Your creativity never stops. The good news is that once you understand this, you can be deliberate in your intent. You can choose thoughts about the experiences and things you do want in your life rather than thinking thoughts about what you don't want in your life. In other words, you begin to create what you want purposefully and intentionally.

The Law of Deliberate Creation is simply understanding the Law of Attraction and then consciously and deliberately choosing the thoughts and emotions that feel better. Always reach for the thought that feels better. How do you know when you're in alignment with what you want or when you're not? Check in with your emotions. Your emotions never lie!

So where does action come in? Clearly, as humans, we are action-oriented beings. Yet, when we put our focus on being in action first — being in the 'doing' first — we are going about our creative process backwards. The natural order is to identify how you want to feel, then identify what you want from that feeling place. From that point, you will be inspired to the right action.

Let's take an example. One of my clients wanted to increase her chiropractic business to 30 new clients per month. When we first began the process, both of us got caught up in the tactics, the goals and the how-to's of making it happen. It really got bogged down. Once I realized what was going on — trying to make something happen before getting into alignment with it emotionally — I checked in with her. "Karen, how does this plan feel to you?" There was an enormous amount of resistance, feelings of "should" and the feeling of having to take it all on herself, yada, yada, yada. We tossed it all out the window and began again with what felt good to her. I sent her away to do absolutely nothing over the next week except get into the feeling place of what it would be like to have 30 new clients coming in every month easily and effortlessly. She journaled and visualized what a day would feel like if clients just flowed to her. She saw them appreciating having her, and getting the relief they were looking for. She got into the feeling place of what it would be like to have the day-to-day administration handled without her having to be involved and having it be streamlined. From there, the inspired ideas came for the action steps that worked for her. She went to a class on a database software package that would streamline the administrative side of the business. She organized a newsletter to go out regularly and follow-up letters to be sent to prospects and past clients offering a special just for them. She even found someone else to handle it all so she could be home with her children to enjoy the planning and preparations for their Christmas holiday. Within a month, she was attracting 30 clients a month and working less in the process.

Bottom line is, there is nothing more important than that you feel good! And from that feel-good place, you can easily create all you want in your life. It is the difference in coming from a negative place, working really hard to fix what is wrong — to being in a positive place, clear about what you want and attracting that to you easily. Most of us haven't quite gotten it yet that life is supposed to be fun! Here you are in this creative 'workshop' called your life. It is your job to use this time/space reality to create what you want in your imagination, get into the feeling place of it already happening, and then allow the Universe to bring about the people, places, circumstances, events and action from inspiration that allows it to become a part of your physical reality.
    gling gling oldblue... ANG HUSay naman nito dude kahit mahaba eh its worth reading .. ([SIZE=1]kahit madaling araw na.... kasi i'm in negative vibes yata... di makatulog eh hehehee[/SIZE].)
    Last edited by dbuzz; October 11th, 2007 at 03:43 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    ang haba naman niyan OB,ang ginagawa ko i do my outlet gaya ng pagluluto o yosi tapos punta ng bestbuy or fry's ayos na wala ng negative vibes ko,yung nga lang positive na naman ang charge ng credit card ko

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two words "Red Horse"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How to kick the Negative vibes out your body?