New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by doublea
    hawakan mo iyung magkabilang bumper ng kotse mo. Tapos buhatin mo iyung kotse na parang barbell, then itaktak mo iyung kotse to the max. Ewan ko lang hindi sila maglaglagan sa kotse mo.
    baka naman magas-gasan ang oto.diba takot sa tubig ang langgam? ilubog nalang sa dagat for 2 hours sigurado patay ang mga langgam na iyan...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    problem ko din ito ngayon .

.may kumain sa loob ng ride ..

nang unang nakita ko sa dash board si REVOtiki agad naalala ko ..hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    In my Nissan Serena QRV.R Ltd., there are ants everywhere. Hiding under the dash, or in any holes they can go through... How do you get rid of them??? There's a lot na talaga. When I open the door, I see a lot on the dash and i kill them right away, then I close the door again and open it after a minute, marami na naman... What do I do? Insecticide?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    simple, vacuum mo loob ng kotse para maalis mga mugmog at tumigil sa pagkain sa loob ng kotse and they will eventually leave the vehicle

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    There may be better solution but what I did when I had this problem was to spray CROCODILE odorless insecticide inside my car. I just had to avoid spraying it over the upholstered seats para siguradong safe.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    vacuum + insecticide ambilis dumami ng mga yan pag hindi naagapan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    look for their nest or home. yung mabuhagin

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Try to leave some food outside the car and leave it open so the ants will be attracted to the smell and leave the car.

That, or take the whole interior apart to see where they are coming from.

You say when you close the door marami ulit sila. My guess is they made a nest in the door.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ever tried your nearest pest control center?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bilad mo lang yan. Labas lahat ng langgam. ganyan din nangyari sa Sentra GS ko.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
How to get rid of ANTS [MERGED]