New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 686 of 758 FirstFirst ... 586636676682683684685686687688689690696736 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7576
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Afraid. A 23 yr old px arrived dead in ER. No comorbids. Cough for 3 days and fever. Tsk

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    HCW ka sir? News like that makes me never want to leave home na talaga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    HCW ka sir? News like that makes me never want to leave home na talaga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yes Ma’am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Frustrated.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; April 12th, 2021 at 08:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Unmotivated, frustrated. Depressing times indeed.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Those Skarsgårds, can't even remember how many are actively acting.How do you feel right now?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Off the top of my head some of the 3 most known's works are It, Thor, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and True Blood.

Stellan by far is the best. How do you feel right now?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Attempting to act cool...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so frustrated. When will this china virus end? My former boss is here in Manila, she comes home maybe every 5 yrs lang. I am not able to see her because of the virus! We can't eat out naman so what are we supposed to do? She is also shocked that what she was hearing about how awful the situation here is true and NOT exaggerated. She wants to cut her visit short na nga (her Dad is sick but I guess she can't stand the PH that bad)

She was such a good boss to me and I know I am her favorite also kasi after all these years she still contacts me when she is in the PH She is Spanish also and speaks it fluently at home, when I found out about this, I started calling her hermana instead of Maam. LOL! I told her I want to practice my Spanish and I will NOT talk to her unless she speaks to me in Spanish LOL!!! I know it's so juvenile, pero she just lets me get away with sh1t like that. Ayaw niya malaman sa office na very fluent siya kasi we have Spanish clients and she does not want na siya ihaharap sa clients or magbasa ng correspondences en Espanol (which is true because we are back office and that is not our job)

Mi guapa hermana es todavia soltera. Sayang genes

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Mi guapa hermana es todavia soltera. Sayang genes
    altos! (highs!).
    .. tengo esposa...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Bloated after 2 slices of leftover pizza. And 4 slices the day before.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MAD. I'm watching this docu, a lolo selling taho because he has mouths to feed. That taho is 25 kg pala! The legs of Lolo punong puno ng varicosities and that HURTS. Sino binubuhay niya? MGA APO. Sarap batukan ng mga anak niya! Mag aanak tapos sa magulang ipapasalo?!!? Buti sana if the Lolo and Lola are capable of helping or have extra income, but in this case the lolo risks his life to feed his apos. Unfckingbelievable.

Kung ako naman ang Lolo or Lola, hayaan ko magbanat ng buto anak ko. My Mom made it clear to me than when I have kids, she will NOT babysit, ako nga daw hindi niya inalagaan, apo pa And I know my Mom is dead serious because she gets irritated when her BFFs can't make it to their meet ups because they have to care for apos LOL