Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    kasabay namin kakain siempre.
    we treat her as family na rin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    For me...

If the child is too young to behave/eat properly... Yaya in the table with us.
    Once the child is big enough... I just give the Yaya 200++ and we'll just meet her after eating...

Dati we used to have the Yaya all the time...

Pero (I think it was my first job) I had a nice chat with our VP/Expat's driver/helper.

They told me they find it irritating that they have to go and eat with the boss all the time... At first natutuwa daw sila since high end resto/hotel kumakain mga boss (Friendster moment daw). Pero later they realized na hindi para sa kanila yung taste ng food. Quantity is also not for them (kung buffet naman daw nahihiya sila bumalik ng bumalik) and they are always the ones not dressed properly for the place...

Hence they prefer the $$ then sila na bahala sa kakainan nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blue0626 View Post
    kumakain sa same table ang helper namin. Those who think highly of themselves lang naman ang gumagawa nyan.
    Kasama ninyo rin matulog sa kwarto?

Pag meron making event sa restaurant Meron sariling table kids and mga yaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    For me...

If the child is too young to behave/eat properly... Yaya in the table with us.
    Once the child is big enough... I just give the Yaya 200++ and we'll just meet her after eating...

Dati we used to have the Yaya all the time...

Pero (I think it was my first job) I had a nice chat with our VP/Expat's driver/helper.

They told me they find it irritating that they have to go and eat with the boss all the time... At first natutuwa daw sila since high end resto/hotel kumakain mga boss (Friendster moment daw). Pero later they realized na hindi para sa kanila yung taste ng food. Quantity is also not for them (kung buffet naman daw nahihiya sila bumalik ng bumalik) and they are always the ones not dressed properly for the place...

Hence they prefer the $$ then sila na bahala sa kakainan nila.
    This is what I've been telling my then BF. Why do they have to tag along 4 helpers when they go the mall. He says his Mom wants the helper to enjoy along with them. But then I told him I think their helpers would rather stay at home or be given extra money because tagging them along sa mga lakad nila is still work. I'm not surprised why they never had a helper that lasted over 1 year.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kasama ninyo rin matulog sa kwarto?

Pag meron making event sa restaurant Meron sariling table kids and mga yaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our 2 helpers have their own room. They don't hava a uniform so it is not awkward kung lalabas. Kung malaking event like formal syempre different table.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    buti na lang wala na kaming yaya since my youngest son turned one (he's now 12), we do house chores ourselves, marunong mag luto lahat sila except ako

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    buti na lang wala na kaming yaya since my youngest son turned one (he's now 12), we do house chores ourselves, marunong mag luto lahat sila except ako
    But your wife stays at home lang? I can't imagine how it will work if both parents are working.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    But your wife stays at home lang? I can't imagine how it will work if both parents are working.
    nope, although self employed siya, pero minsan mas busy pa siya sa akin, taking care of the properties she manages

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112