New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Boss, I think cruising at 100kph on the fast lane (i.e. left-most lane) should be enough already, just respect the regulations. It's for our own good. I think most of our problems are stupid drivers who cruise at 60-80kph on the fast lane, and it pisses us off for having to do wreckless maneuvers to get around these guys. These guys should also be aprehended for "wrong lane usage". But who's going to educate these morons.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Boss, I think cruising at 100kph on the fast lane (i.e. left-most lane) should be enough already, just respect the regulations. It's for our own good. I think most of our problems are stupid drivers who cruise at 60-80kph on the fast lane, and it pisses us off for having to do wreckless maneuvers to get around these guys. These guys should also be aprehended for "wrong lane usage". But who's going to educate these morons.
    FYI. The leftmost lane is for overtaking only.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jaeger: read this http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19658
    Just because you've reached the speed limit doesn't mean you can use the left lane to cruise.

Make your life simple, follow the law.

If you must attempt to beat speed cams, Top Gear tested it and it's only possible if you go beyond 140 MILES PER HOUR. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If you must attempt to beat speed cams, Top Gear tested it and it's only possible if you go beyond 140 MILES PER HOUR. hehe
    hmmm... that's a bit fast already.. around 225 km/h. if you intend to find a way around those speed cams. speeding up is very unadvisable.

check out the other thread and just remember where those speed traps are. and if ever, slow down for your sake when you hit those speed traps.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yep just follow the law and if its a legit emergency you could go beyond the speed limit

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    u should "stealth" your ride

use radar evading material on the whole car

pcensya na cudnt think of any way better than dis

hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    O bilin mo si Kitt, mura na sya ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    O bilin mo si Kitt, mura na sya ngayon.
    hahahaha i like that

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one way to beat the local speedtraps is to have a mirrorized or tinted plate number cover (especially the rear plate).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    how do you beat those NLE speed traps? plain and simple, YOU DONT. as most of the tsikoteers here have said already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How do you beat those NLE speed traps?