New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any tips guys? kaka antok kasi tumakbo nang 100! My friend told me that speed traps are positioned sa taas. Then it will just blink red or something. Kung meron may alam ng mga position nito paki share naman. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    100 kph is the legal speed limit inside NLEX. Why would you ask our esteemed Tsikoteers about how to do something that is blatantly illegal? Would you ask someone how to cheat the BIR by paying lower taxes, or how to smuggle prohibited goods through Customs? Laws are put in place for a reason. If we don't agree with these laws, we can file a complaint or petition to the concerned law-making body requesting them to amend the law.

Now I'm sure I'll get flamed because of this post, and I'm almost certain someone will eventually point out techniques for overcoming those speed traps, but think about the attitude of Pinoys in general when it comes to following laws and you won't wonder anyone why our country is in such a wretched state

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    simple solution to avoid apprehension.

FOLLOW THE LAW. Break it at your own peril.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree, just follow the law. inom na lang tayo ng kape bago magbyahe sa NLEX para gising na gising, hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    100 kph is the legal speed limit inside NLEX. Why would you ask our esteemed Tsikoteers about how to do something that is blatantly illegal? Would you ask someone how to cheat the BIR by paying lower taxes, or how to smuggle prohibited goods through Customs? Laws are put in place for a reason. If we don't agree with these laws, we can file a complaint or petition to the concerned law-making body requesting them to amend the law.

Now I'm sure I'll get flamed because of this post, and I'm almost certain someone will eventually point out techniques for overcoming those speed traps, but think about the attitude of Pinoys in general when it comes to following laws and you won't wonder anyone why our country is in such a wretched state
    Yes there are rules to follow when you enter NLE but peoples have different opinions on this one. I know for a fact all the consequences when you over speed in regulated toll ways. Like the confiscation of your license plus the hassle that comes with it. But the thing is there are a lot of guys like me who are risk takers, who'd rather risk all these stuffs when the time comes like emergency's etc. without hurting someone. I drive fast but i sure do drive responsibly. It doesnt mean that if you drive 150 kph your an a*$ hole on the road right?

One more thing, i have to agree about filipinos screwing laws and our country being in a sorry state now. But I'M SURE AM STILL PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I heard if you are fast enough, like 200kph, you will be left undetected.

See if it works then post your findings.

Goodluck kapatid

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they only apprehend in the closed-system portion of the NLEX (Bocaue to Sta. Ines) since you have to stop at a tollgate before getting off (that's when they'll pounce on you).

in the open-system portion, there's no tollgate when you get off (like when going to Manila).

just slow down before one of the speed traps:

I think of it this way:

other people's vice is to buy pirated audio / software / video, download bootleg MP3, buy smuggled goods (including most phone in greenhills), patronize girlie bars, use illegal drugs, etc...

speed is also vice. guilty as charged.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with mikey's comment. IMHO ... if you take risks, it's not only your safety that you're taking some risks but also the safety of your fellow motorists.
    not all of the vehicles that travel on NLEX have the same safety features or have the same braking power as your car, or can run as fast as your car. we simply have to accept that. I think the speed limit is there for the common good and safety of everybody, so try to abide by it. we live in a third world country ... gusto mo punta ka ng germany, dun ka sa autobahn nila. magsawa ka ng speeding dun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    overspeeding?..suspension of lincense dapat ang katapat nyan..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    continue discussing here to avoid the FLAMERS:

NLEX Speed Traps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How do you beat those NLE speed traps?