New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just curious lang mga sirs. Meron bang philippine website na makakapag canvass ka ng mga construction material prices like cement, steels bars, hallow blocks etc... Inabot ako ng E Vat kaya medyo kailangan mag canvass ng mura murang materials. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala ata eh. Usually the cheapest places have no websites. hehehe.

For convenience's sake, kumukuha na lang kami sa Wilcon lalo na yung mga pang-finishing.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You dont have to look further there is a Phil Construction exhibit starting Nov. 10 to 13 at the World Trade Center, you can look at your heart's content on all the latest in const. materials. If you are looking for cheap steel bars - go to ChiChay Hardware at Oroqueta cor. Batangas st., for wood go to Timberex at Congressional ave. near the corner of Mindanao ave beside the town and country subdiv. entrance. For finishing materials go to any MC depot or the new Ortigas Home depot at Julia Vargas near cor. Meralco ave.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ortigas Home depot kumukuha din ako diyan. Pero Wilcon ang pinakamalapit samin. hehehe. Hindi pa umiinit makina, andun na ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice picture otep! Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Belisarius! Cement, steel and hallow blocks ang biggest concern ko at the present time eh. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For cement you should order by the truckload, at least 600 bags to get the factory price, because dealers dont have to unload and load again, they can just get it from the factory and deliver straight to you. Six hundred bags is the load per 10 wheeler truck, and 1,000 bags is the load per trailer truck, so take your pick. For hollow blocks, you must choose whether you need load bearing at 700psi rating or non load bearing ordinary 300 psi rating, you can have them tested if they can meet the standard. Try calling Capitol steel for steel bars, have them quote, also get quote from Pag-asa Steel, Steel Asia, etc. for comparison.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    inVitro, try mo mag canvass (big construction supplies) malapit sa inyo atleast kung ano man problem...malapit lang sa inyo.
    and buy by the bulk, pa estimate mo kung ilan materiales na gagamitin.
    also yung rough finish madali lang at mura lang yan usually finishing ang mahal...

eto buti natapos ko ang bahay ko bago mag e-vat.
    to give an idea dito sa province 10,000 per sq meter ang gastusin. (before evat)
    sa metro siguro nasa 14K na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys. Talked to a friend and he suggested na gumamit na lang ako ng pre mixed cement. Nag canvass ako and the price is about P2,775 per cubic meter with 28 days curing at 3000 psi. Sabi sa akin makaka save daw ako dahil di na ako bibili ng materials and tipid sa labor. Anybody me experience sa pre mixed cement? Me advantage ba talaga?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre mixed ginagamit yan kapag nagbubuhos ka na for flooring...

pero sa computation ko (with my architect mas mura pa rin yung mano mano kahit isama mo ang lunch ng mga labor (sa buhosan for flooring ah)

Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast
House Construction