New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    since new house yan, para wala ng butas ang wall, if you have the budget for the initial cost ng mga units, kasama installation then split type ka na lang, the inverter series ng panasonic(wala pang inverter sa window type). masakit talaga yong acquisition cost, kasi sobrang layo ng price ng split, sa window type for same HP rating. almost 2 window type for 1 split type yata...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    carlos - you can embed all of the pipings including the water drain pipe into your walls ahead before your contractor applies the finishing touches. What we did before was to provide a 2 inch pvc tube for the pipes to go through so they don't actually touch the concrete.

Our layout at our home is window type for the guest rooms, since they are not used regularly, then split type for the rest that we use daily including the living room.

The Inverter Series is limited to split types only.

I bet you're really excited to move-in already

Last edited by Memphis Raines; July 23rd, 2008 at 10:00 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Target date of house completion would be on December 15, in time for X'mas. Just waiting for time baka magkaroon ng "SALE"

A little nervous though because of the cost of materials, tumataas, baka kapusin sa budget.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My friend in singapore has a split type aircon that has just 1 external unit connected to 4 internal units in different rooms. I find that convenient. Don't know if that is available here or if it may cost more.

I myself bought a new home with window type aircon holes in each room. I had to buy window type aircons rather than the split type because it would cost me more installing all of them. I bought Panasonic since it gave a higher EER that its counterparts, although the split type gave even a much higher EER.
    Last edited by Mguy; July 28th, 2008 at 10:26 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Am using window-type aircon units in our home....

6505:Bath:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yes, i think there's an available single external unit with two internal units but the trouble comes when the external unit needs to be fixed, in case.Both rooms will suffer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na ngayon kahit 4-6 indoor units kaya ng isang outdoor unit...pag the problem is yun nga pag nasira damay lahat

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    anong mga brand po 'to? tia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12