New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganun pala yun... akala ko tapos na ako sa adjustment period. Hirap talaga pag maraming nababasa, similarly, these points should answer all my shortcomings.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks for sharing. This is indeed inspiring and refreshing. We sometimes forget the needs of our partner's in life so this is a much needed reminder. We should check in to this post regularly.

Life's so busy,- everything and everyone pass in a blur. Good time to stop and assess where we are and rechart our course in life.

Really appreciated!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    good read...
    start my day right

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nice read!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice read... shows you the needs of each partner... :heart:

Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Uyy nagbabasa si M2's Kumander!!!
    :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    importante pa rin is yung pagiging open sa isa't-isa at sangkatutak ang understanding. may mga kilala akong mga babae ***ual fulfillment ang problema nila (so di lang lalaki may problema nito). natatakot nga ako pag sa akin nagsasabi

pero the center of a good husband and wife relationship should be GOD. praying together and going to church are really important. after going to church, giong to a nice place with the children can really strengthen the FAMILY BOND. i have seen families rebound from disaster (where the wife or husband commited extra-marital acts) through forgiveness, understanding, prayer, love and acceptance.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    OT: sino..or member din ba ng Tsikot si M2? sorry kung clueless..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    sino kaya???

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nice naman mam m2

basta give and take naman kahit anong klase ng relationships.. happy ako kasi nakahanap ako ng guy na marunong umintindi sa needs ko, sa mood swings ko and etc.at siyempre ganon din ako sa kanya..hindi man kami 100% pareho sa lahat ng bagay..ang importante we complement each other..cant wait to be with him for the rest of my life...he's the only other half that makes me whole..(haha..korny pasencya na...)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    M2 = Mazdamazda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
His Needs.....Her Needs (long read but really nice)