New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, ayan, may scientific analysis na tayo sa pagpapatuyo ng damit from theveed

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    2 cents ...

for delicate fabric or garment/clothing na ayaw natin machine/tumble dry : use a towel.

lay the garment flat on the towel, then roll towel to remove excess water. you may now hang it on the rod or use hanger.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    di ko po alam kasi si "aling norma" ang naglalaba ng damit ko

basta wag kalimutan gumamit ng ariel at downy

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what i tell our laundry maid is to follow indivudual shirt information,after destroying some shirt i bought=(

1. never hang shirt with hanger that arent thick enough to support the shoulder area, a hump will likely to form as the clothes dry

2. if you have your usual clothesline made out of gi wire or nylon rope, it would be better to insert at least a 1/2 size PVC pipe, so that there the fold as you hang your shirt wont be noticeable; this will generally apply to shirts that contains lycra plus cotton

3. never iron with a temperature that could burn your clothes, it a nice idea to spray a liitle water(30 part water:1 part fabric conditioner) to your clothes includingh jeans whiule ironing

4. steaming is better than ironing in some clothes

5. check the clithes information before trying to do it yourself and wash your clothes, check especially the more expensive ones.

6. barong with less embroidery and made out of jusi could be hand wash using a soft brush

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Plastic coated cables are available from ACE. Para siyang winch cable pero manipis lang. Yun ang gamit namin dito. Usually style hanger din sa mga polo. Pero spun dry na yun kaya hindi na kabigatan.

For tube tops, spaghetti straps, etc. mas ok isabit ng pabaligtad.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks boys! Will tell the labandera about it =)

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Sa mga nag buhay dorm... hehe, what we usually do is to just dump it in the washing machine, let it finish, throw it in the dryer with anti-static sheets as soon as it's dry (and still hot), straighten it and fold it tight... Minimal wrinkles excep for linens and raw finished textiles.

As for sampay, nung naglalaba pa ako hehe, I always flip my pants inside-out then hang my pants upside down (ipit sa may ankle area ng pants) and not sa waist... Logic ko lang is that the top part is fabric heavy with pockets and stuff, it's best to expose those hidden flaps so that they can be dried with airflow and sunlight as opposed to it being hidden.

Upside down hanging, logic again tells me that since the bottom will be heavier, the fabric will not clump as much during the drying process. In addition, since the waist/hip area will hold most water, it makes sense to put them lower than the parts that'll dry quicker (like the legs of the pants). If you hang it the normal way, even when the lower parts are dry, the wet portion of the pants will drip its moisture back down, doesn't make sense.
    pre,mukhang hindi lang detailing at fantasy basketball ang na master mo ,
    pati din pala pag lalaba at pag sasampay

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    For delicate, expensive shirts, wash only with mild bath soap then hang over a towel on the clothesline. Air dry only and no direct sunlight to avoid premature fading.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    gumamit ng FABRIC SOFTENER s last banlaw..then spin dry mo.. ipagpag mo para mabawasan lukot!!! up side down din pag sampay para d kita mark ng hanger... lastly kung maglagay k pants s ilalim kama be sure n tuyo n sya kasi baka makita maid nyo mapagkamalang umihi ka!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo OT: Ano ang mangyayari kung ang slacks na for "dry clean" only nilaban sa washing machine (kahit gentle wash)? masisira ba yung fabric ng slacks? Gastos kasi kung palaging idry-dryclean ung pants e.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP: How to hang clothes after washing it?