New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I remember when I took the exam sa US for the driving, parallel parking and proper stopping yung practicals. Syempre, passed it one-time. Yung wife ko take 3, even had to bring chocolates for the officer conducting the exam

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Getting away with traffic violation? I'm an expert on driving down the road even my vehicle is not allowed on number coding days. I've never been caught for almost one year driving from my residence in Quezon City to our office in Port Area even passing through Quezon Avenue, Espana, Quiapo, Manila City Hall. But I don't practice this in Makati area because of bullshit MAPSA enforcers and their asshole mayor, besides I avoid quarrel. Hope this mayor lose in the VP elections and BF wins so that this stupid, ineffective number coding will be totally abolished.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    kinukuha ba ng MAPSA yung license kapag nahuli ka nila?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    parallel parking ang pinaka huling basic skill na napag aralan ko. hindi pa rin perfect till now.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Veilside View Post
    kinukuha ba ng MAPSA yung license kapag nahuli ka nila?
    Yes, kinukuha pa ng mga kupaloid na ito license mo. May mga commission kasi mga ito sa nga multa kaya masipag sila mang-huli ng number coding violators. Look at every intersection in Makati, you will see MAPSA Yellow Boys not to direct smooth flow of traffic, but to apprehend number coding violators. I recall I have a colleague of mine from our association wherein he was apprehended for number coding violation in Makati and the enforcer asked for his license. What my colleague did was he showed his firearms license instead and not driver's license and the enforcer asked if he was a police agent. He told the enforcer that he was not an agent but showed him an ID that he was a reserve officer in the Army with the rank of a Captain. The MAPSA enforcer then saluted and apologized to him.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Paturo ng parallel parking katakot eh hehe..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Not to stare at the beautiful legs on the right side

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yung mga basic kaya ko naman. nothing was too hard nor too easy. siguro dahil practice na ko ng dad ko magdrive since i was in grade 6.

the hardest part for me was to focus because lagi nakikisabay sakin friends ko yung HS ako.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmmm sa A1 tinuturo yan.. dinadala nila don sa driving track nila sa Las Pinas.. tapos papa perfect sayo yung parallel parking..
    Hindi nila ako tinuruan ng ganyan sa A1 kaya hirap ako sa parking.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sa parking, wala naman ako masyado problema.. sa steep inclines, meron.. pero sa una lang.. lalo na kung bago ko lang namaneho yung sasakyan.. sa ngayon medyo nahihirapan ako pag magpapalit ng lanes pag may nakikita ako sa side mirror ko.. nakakatakot kasi baka makasabit.. tsaka nakakataranta pag bigla kang bubusinahan.. BEEEEP!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Hardest to learn in Basic Driving for you