New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    pancit canton.. hahaha

pasta.. i tried baking once a butterscotch brownie.. ayos naman..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I started helping in the kitchen for as long as I can remember. I was helping out with prep work that didn't require knives etc when I was still too young to hold sharp objects.

I do think men are better cooks. After all, the best chefs in the world are men. My Dad loves food and he cooks well too that's why I got interested early in cooking and dining.

I only prepare simple dishes like pasta (bolognese, carbonara, alfedo, pesto, baked macaroni, chicken macaroni) salads (caesar's, chef's, potato, cucumber, russian, fruit), seafood (buttered shrimps, baked tahong, crabs) and beef (steak, kaldereta)

I also cook chop suey and I overload on ingredients I like dishes that are overkill with sahog.

I don't know how to cook fish but I gut and clean it well. It's not an easy task because it's very tedious and messy.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. Almost all basic dishes. Specialty? Beef meatballs with Leeks.

I bake too. Specialty is Apple Pie.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Well, my family loves my chicken adobo but I can do some other basic dishes - sinigang, curry, paksiw, fish fillet, etc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Steak.
    Egg.
    Rice.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i love to cook, ito pantangal ko ng stress.
    specialty ko is garlic buttered tahong.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yup, i can cook better than my mother and my wife

natuto akong magluto sa inang (lola) ko (rip) who was so good at cooking, she was often called to cook sa mga handaan sa lugar namin dati. . .i was amazed with her creativity in using basic ingredients

sa bahay, una tagahiwa lang ako at taga tikim. . .then around 1st yeay high school, nagsimula na ko ng pagisa-gisa, sinigang, nilaga, adobo, and the other easy dishes. . .palagi pa ko nagtatanong sa kanya dati, "inang, ganong kadaming asin, tubig, paminta, etc, po ang ilalagay ko?". . .until one day, eto ang sagot nya sa akin, "ikaw na ang bahala kung gaano kadami, tikman mo, pag tama na ang timpla para sa 'yo, iyun na 'yun"

right now, i'm the only one in the family who can replicate her pininyahang manok, sopas, arroz caldo, sinigang sa miso, menudo. . .not even my aunties (her daughters) can do them better

a few years later, ginaya nya ako sa pagluluto na hindi gumagamit ng vetsin

cooking is both fun and fulfilling

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope! never tried and never will unless life and death situation siguro. I'm afraid of hot oil and fire. ayaw ko lumapit pag meron apoy or something. mahirap na masakit masunog at pag gumaling naman eh grabe ang scarring.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I do.

I lived by myself for a couple of years, working outside of the country.

After a while, you're forced to learn the skill (art).

12.6K:bike3:

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    its a BIG NO.

kakainggit naman tong mga marunong magluto.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Guys!  Do you know how to COOK ??