New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you have a gun in your car? identities will not be revealed.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Better safe than sorry.

5 20.83%
  • Yes, in reaction to specific death threats/ business security concerns.

1 4.17%
  • Sometimes/ during target shooting only.

6 25.00%
  • No, I don't own a gun/ I leave it at home/office.

12 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what do you guys mean by nonlethal weapons? baseball bats, tire irons, etc? wouldn't it suck if you pulled out one of those and the other guy pulls out a gun?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    For me, I keep my rifle at home. I just take it out when I go to the range to do some target shooting.

And besides, it's too big to be kept in the car. (hehehehe)

Maganda rin naman kase kung marunong ka humawak at gumamit ng baril as long as you are a responsible gun owner.

Just my two cents.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    what do you guys mean by nonlethal weapons? baseball bats, tire irons, etc? wouldn't it suck if you pulled out one of those and the other guy pulls out a gun?
    well maybe it would work if you appealed to your opponent to drop the gun and settle the altercation the old way, as in sapakan na lang. otherwise, like I always say, bahala na si Batman.

for me, pros outweigh the cons. so i sold the darned thing (my gun i mean).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i always wanted to own a gun but knowing myself keeps me from doing so...

sabi nga ni sir CVT...Malaking tukso kung may dala kang baril sa sasakyan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    this is why this phrase was invented: "Sorry,Bossing! hehe, di na po uulit".

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    My wife and I both own guns but only she carries hers in her car

She is a better shooter than me, in fact, she is at the top of her shooting class - which is also why I never mess around with her :hihihi:

I honestly think that women are more fit to carry guns around (with proper training of course) since they are statistically less violent and doesn't have the macho/ego complex that we, men, have a surplus of. I could be wrong

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    I honestly think that women are more fit to carry guns around (with proper training of course) since they are statistically less violent and doesn't have the macho/ego complex that we, men, have a surplus of. I could be wrong
    I agree with this. So far my wife hasn't shot me. Yet :hysterical:

Quote Originally Posted by dancingking View Post
    if you will bring a gun, make sure you have connections.
    bakit naman po?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    No guns for me....gun + bad temper + arrogance = Disaster.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    be a gun owner

or

be a victim

choose one.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I used to carry a gun in my car when i was still single, but when i got married and have kids, all has change, now i keep my gun in a gun case with a lock, di ko na nga matandaan kung saan na ang susi eh.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    gun owner or victim? there are other options in between.

what about "peace loving person" or "someone who wants to avoid violent confrontations so there will be no regrets" or "too temperamental to bring a gun"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Guns in Cars