The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hello peeps, non car related namn tayo.
    1. Who knows how to play the guitar?
    2. What kind of songs do you play?
    3. What kind of guitar do you have?
    4. Is anyone of you a musician, or a band member?

For outher people who plays a different instrument,
    1. What kind of songs do you play?
    2. Is anyone of you a musician, or a band member?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sold my acoustic guitar 2 years ago. Di ko masyadong nagagamit eh. I just learned to play on my own. My first instrument was the piano, for which I took lessons for a couple of years when I was young...

Nothing serious... belonged to a band in High School but it never went anywhere other than a school concert and some thanksgiving gigs.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I learned to play on my own. In fact, I started to try and learn how to play when I was already in my 30's. 'Not a good player though, but enough so i can ply the tunes I want. I only have an ordinary acoustic guitar (Lumanog), but I was able to score a 2nd hand Fender Stratocaster in one of them pawnshops in Cebu for, would you believe, 5T only. Needed some re-finishing and new strings but hey man, for that price, it's a steal. I don't belong in any band and I mostly play folk music.

As for another instrument, I know how to play the harmonica. Blues style.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    self study den ako in highschool. influenced by my mom who has vintage jingle songhits scattered around the house. used to play in Church choir. Played rock/alternative/eheads songs hehehe/church songs a little of pop. Not really that good but decent enough for a girl.

I own a squire stratocaster. I'm selling it btw. hehehe don't play anymore. Piano and drums self study den. I was in a band in college but i don't play any instruments. Nothing serious also, we do parties lang that's it.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Parang puwedeng mag jamming EB... hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used to play leads when i was in high school. mga temang Queen ang binabanatan. used to play classical when i was still a kid. my pop exposed me in guitars when i was around 4-5 years old. but when i was in college, interest was more into percussions (drums, etc...) took formal lessons with JB Leonor (from The Dawn).

sa guitars, i used to own a Fender Stratocaster. sold it na, coz, i am really not interested with that anymore. But i still have my drum sets with me. In fact, i am already breaking-in my kid on how to play it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ayos pala mga peeps sa tsikot may kanya-kanyang talent. Pagpatuloy niyo iyan malay mo sumikat ka one day. Magkano ba ang Fender Stratocaster or Squir Stratocaster?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I started playing a guitar when I was 10 years old. Hanggang ngayon play pa rin paminsan minsan pero pang 10 years old pa rin yung galing ko, he he he.

My first guitar was a Lumanog brand. Ngayon wala na kong guitara.

For other instrument, hmmm. I'm focusing to be a lead "triangle" player.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX
    For other instrument, hmmm. I'm focusing to be a lead "triangle" player.
    Ha ha ha. Magaya nga kita. Ay, cymbals na lang ako.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehee, oks lang iyan, maganda quality ng lumanog, matibay din.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Guitar