New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yung hinahanap mo nga yung Logitech...

The Driving Force Pro has force feedback, accurate steering, 900 degrees of motion (in other words, same steering ratio as a real car) and shifting paddles.

When I drove this at the C! Driver challenge, I lost my semifinals round because the guy in front of me went off backawrds... in order to avoid him, I went head first into the wall. Since they didn't tell us which button was reverse, I got stuck...

Fun after, though, since my tires were red by the time I got unstuck, I spent the rest of the race drifting Trial Mountain... and I still came in second...
    You should get a job in F1 with excuses like that! j/k

Quick Google. Yung Driving Force EX ata walang 900deg steering at shift lever. Much cheaper though. Hmmm...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    San store ba yung may wide aray of choices para isang puntahan nalang? Tamantama mag papasko na may rason ako kay misis para bumili ng steering wheel.... Nde actually para sa anak ko talaga......

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw this on the net

el cheapo short cut
    -pa fabricate mo na lang yung chassis sa mga welder
    -yung bucket seat pagawa ka na lang yung fiberglass

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Iba na yan cheif.. Pag meron ako niyan sigurado lahat ng barkada nasa bahay pag weekend...magseselos na si misis jan...hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    If there's a fire that would be the first thing I'll save.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pero pangconsoles lang ata yang set-up na yan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Like the flood, the PS2 was the first thing I saved?

After the baby and all her stuff...

-----

F1? Excuses? Hey, it's the gospel truth! We both went out! It shudda been a double elimination! Lucky so-and-so just had the good luck of going off backwards.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Yup. Logitech PS2 Driving Force Gran Turismo is the best in the market.

http://www.amazon.com/PS2-Driving-Fo...076809?ie=UTF8

* Comfortable, full-sized rubber grip wheel with 900-degree steering -- turns 2 1/2 times, lock to lock
    * Switches automatically to 200-degree mode, for compatibility with other racing games
    * Wheel-mounted paddle shifters, sequential stick shift and a full set of Playstation buttons
    * State-of-the-art force feedback technology lets you feel all the action
    * Textured floorboard features and no-slip carpet grip system, for better control and a better racing feel

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Bought my son 2 xmases ago ng steerin wheel for gt4, panther lord yung brand. Sa may eastwood toy store ata. 2k yung price may kasama pang pedals and shifter na may handbrake pa. Pero sad to say ampangit. Hindi enjoy maglaro kasi ang hirap i control. Lalo na sa GT dapat precise ang pag control sa car. Minsan pa habang nag dadrive ka palayo ng palayo yung pedal kasi natanggal na yung suction nya kaya at the end of the race iba na yung posisyon ko kasi anlayo na ng pedal. Tsaka yung steering pag binitiwan mo bumabalik pero yung car lumiliko parin kelangan mo bawiin para dumuretso.

Ang gusto na feel ng steering sana yung sa arcade na initial D or sa daytona kung may ganun sana sa ps2 game nako.

heheh. ganyan din yung sa anak ko eh. nung ako gumamit, nabali yung steering wheel. iyak yung anak ko. kala sinasadya ko.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    F1? Excuses? Hey, it's the gospel truth! We both went out! It shudda been a double elimination! Lucky so-and-so just had the good luck of going off backwards.

P.S. "Racing Driver Excuses" is a reference to Jeremy Clarkson/Top Gear. He often says "You should be a racing driver with excuses like that" during the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car segment of the show.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
GT4 Steering Wheel?